• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Depth Chart released today.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just hope he gets through the academic committee

The APR will be officially released this coming week. [A few schools already put out releases]. I expect USF football will be in good shape and there won't be as much pressure on the USF academic committee to turn away players who have been cleared by the NCAA. But, that's still a legitimate concern.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no reason any bcs school should have any such problems

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

let's play ball!!

August can't get here fast enough.

I  want to see the Holtz product on the field!

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

How is Montague doing in track?  Actually, someone should start a thread devoted to posting track results for our incoming recruits.  That would be awesome.

How is Montague doing in track?  Actually, someone should start a thread devoted to posting track results for our incoming recruits.  That would be awesome.

Here is a link to his track results.

http://fl.milesplit.us/athletes/675118

You can also search for other players there.

BTW, at the Big East outdoor track & field championships today, Hopkins came in 4th in the 100m and USF placed 3rd in the 4 x 100 relay. I suspect that Hopkins, Lamar and Webster all ran in the relay, but I don't know that for a fact, because they didn't list our participants.

http://www.bigeast.org/fls/19400/stats/otrack/2010-men-champ.htm?SPSID=93488&SPID=11413&DB_OEM_ID=19400

The men's 4x100 relay ran better than any relay ever at USF after completing the lap around the track in 40.75, just eclipsing the previous best of 40.79 set at the Bulls Invitational March 19. Freshmen Lindsey Lamar, Kayvon Webster, Derrick Hopkins and senior Greg Fontus - in that order - finished third behind champion Syracuse which ran 40.63 and Georgetown which went 40.71.

The all-conference honor is the second in a row for the Bulls after placing second at the 2009 outdoor championships.

Hopkins later took fourth in the final of the 100 meters after posting a time of 10.79. Lamar pulled out of the final after getting slightly hurt in the 4x100.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204940094

Archived