• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JPP to the Giants #15

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Sam Dalembert's sister (??) is pretty hot. Jason did well, I had never seen her prior to last night.

Yes, she is Sam's sister.

UYWIIYVDPTAOGRJ.20091201151200.jpg

Personal

Full name is Melissa Dalembert ... Goes by the nickname of Slym or D-Bert ... Born on April 10, 1987 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada ... Daughter of Yvrose Raymond ... Is majoring in international business affairs at USF ... Has one brother, Samuel (28) who has played the past eight seasons in the National Basketball Association with the Philadelphia 76ers and attended BIG EAST foe Seton Hall University ... Was drafted in the first round (26th pick) of the 2001 NBA Draft after his sophomore year with the Pirates ... Also played two years of volleyball in high school and was team captain as a senior ... Enjoys cooking and talking on the phone in her spare time.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=36697&SPID=2924&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=603634&Q_SEASON=2009

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Great situation for JPP.  Brother was at the Mets/Cubs game when they announced it...said no one really reacted one way or the other which I thought was weird.  Anyway, great spot, will get TONS of media attention for himself and USF if he blows up.  That's what you need to get your program some street cred.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Player game checks get split over 17 regular season game. Preseason every lives off a stipend.

That was incoherent. Player game checks are split over the 17 regular season weeks. Preseason and postseason players are paid a stipend (all are paid same amount). That is why owners love the preseason (less payroll same amount of income) and postseason (less payroll more income).

Rosenhaus is a good agent in that he only takes 3%. Other agents do "financial planning" so they request 10-15%. Drew just negotiates contracts.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Giants just took a Holtz player from ECU. Linval Joseph at #46.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

:2cents My backwoods philosophy on the NFL Draft and the Bulls:

I'm a rapid Bulls, Dolphins, and Lightning fan... with that said I'm loyal to only those teams... since JPP is now a NY Giant I can no longer follow or route for him.

because that Dolphins/Giants rivalry is so heated.   :-\

Im a Jets fan who doesnt really care for the Giants and I will root for JPP all day.

My Giant fan buddies are all excited. they keep talking about backflips, but backflips dont sack qbs.  

JPP has the ability and athetic build to be a great one, but so did Vernon Gholston and look how thats turning out.  

Yaaa, I'll be rooting for just about every bull in future years.  I may root less if they go to the patriots or jets, but still want them to do well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

When do these guys get paid? I'm wondering how JPP paid for that new jewelry..

My guess would be that Arli$$ either bought it for him or loaned him some money .... at a double figure interest rate.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

it is common practice for agents to loan their clients a large sum of money before the draft....

if you are a first round talent like JPP he was probly given a few hundred K to mess around with

Why do you guys hate Drew so much. He is not as squirrely as the media makes him out to be. Most athletes like his approach.

He makes enough money by doing what he does without gouging his clients.

Archived