• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lets Go Marlins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

very few people have as bad a season as maybin and actually bounce back from it.

not to knock him but you either can do it or you cant.

especially from the defensive standpoint.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

very few people have as bad a season as maybin and actually bounce back from it.

He was up for like April and part of May, and the Defensive was not the problem. He is very good on defensive.

And he also hit .250 which isint where he needs to be but is not that terrible.

He also has one Error in his career and had a .992 fielding percentage last year.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He's very good defensively, and i was wrong it wasn't even a full season it was 54 games. 

Like i said your motive is obvious you are an insecure Rays fan who likes to play captain try to kill Marlins threads.  Pretty sure you are same guy last year who said you would rather have Bartlett than Han-ram, which tells us all we need to know about your bias.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

Like i said your motive is obvious you are an insecure Rays fan who likes to play captain try to kill Marlins threads.  Pretty sure you are same guy last year who said you would rather have Bartlett than Han-ram, which tells us all we need to know about your bias.

haha I remember that thread..... that may be the best all time.

He was up for like April and part of May, and the Defensive was not the problem. He is very good on defensive.

And he also hit .250 which isint where he needs to be but is not that terrible.

He also has one Error in his career and had a .992 fielding percentage last year.

fielding percentage is an overrated stat...especially for an OF.  maybin had poor judgment on the ball last year and with his speed he should of been able to cover a lot more ground then he did.

im not saying the guys career is over but the marlins didnt get equal value in that trade (even with how bad dontrelle has been)

this is a discussion about how great the marlins front office is though....right.

im not saying they havent made good moves but you guys with your holier than thou crap....

far from insecure.  just think you guys are a little too high on your horse cause you won a world series in 2003 and bought one in 1997.

the discussion about barlett and han ram was who would be more valueable to the rays.  and i still say bartlett.  han ram is a great player but the rays would be better off with bartlett.

they need someone to hit lead off and play extrodinary defense up the middle and is team first.

not a me first power hitter who thinks he is bigger than the team.

You are aware that their range factor, fielding percentage etc were all just about even last year?  Bartlett couldn't hold Han-rams jock and the rays would make the switch in a second.  Take those homer glasses off.  Hanram is young and has room to grow defensively while Bartlett has reached his ceiling. 

The comparison of VORP alone should show you how silly you sound right now

Han-Ram-79.9

Bartlett- 58.3

I don't know how you can say what you're saying with a straight face unless it's just blind homerism. 

Archived