• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NIT opponent?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

3 bubble teams won today: (Miss State, G tech, Minn). Houston got in as well. Washington is playing right now..

UF may not get an invite

Joe Lunardi of ESPN now has Florida in his last 4 out!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Man if we face Florida at their place then it will be all over and a promising season leaves a very sour taste in the mouths of the fans and University. I hope we don't have to travel to either Florida or Miami. Man to go 1 and done in the NIT will be sad.

You don't think we have a shot at Florida? I think they are generally a pretty small team, and we would have some good mismatches with Gus in the lineup.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Man if we face Florida at their place then it will be all over and a promising season leaves a very sour taste in the mouths of the fans and University. I hope we don't have to travel to either Florida or Miami. Man to go 1 and done in the NIT will be sad.

You don't think we have a shot at Florida? I think they are generally a pretty small team, and we would have some good mismatches with Gus in the lineup.

That hasn't helped us much of late. If or when we play at Florida or at Miss St we'd likely get crushed imo.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

This morning this site has us as a 3 seed with a possible game against Miami.  That would be sweet at the Dome this week.

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/nitology-sunday-morning-update-168470

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

This morning this site has us as a 3 seed with a possible game against Miami.  That would be sweet at the Dome this week.

I don't know if I want to play miami right now.  They're hot, and almost beat duke. 

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if I want to play miami right now.  They're hot, and almost beat duke. 

yeh f that

Archived