• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ford Dismissed

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

lol

That clean slate with holtz ended fast

• Content Count:  578

****, that guy was so good with the ball in his hands. I've seen him listed as a prospect for the 2011 Draft on at least one or two sites. He says he wants to graduate but I wonder if he's able to sign on as a Free Agent after the Draft this year. I'm sure if he was able to go to a tryout someone will take a chance on him with that size and agility. That sucks.  :-\

• Content Count:  12,293

at best he will be a 5th round pick in NEXT years draft.  he is completely out of the question for this years draft.

he has no one to blame but himself.  how many chances does one guy get?  i'm not even stressin the pulled over while on a moped thing...but all the other stuff.

and now he finally had things going the right way...had a great bowl game...had a new coach....and BAM!!!

lets hope some of these new freshman can run it. 

• Content Count:  4,016

at best he will be a 5th round pick in NEXT years draft.  he is completely out of the question for this years draft.

he has no one to blame but himself.  how many chances does one guy get?  i'm not even stressin the pulled over while on a moped thing...but all the other stuff.

and now he finally had things going the right way...had a great bowl game...had a new coach....and BAM!!!

lets hope some of these new freshman can run it. 

No Leavitt means no coddling of Ford.  Leavitt and Carl are the reason Ford is still even here...what he's done up to this point would have had him gone from most major programs.  I always chuckled when guys talked about 'give him the darn ball' and yet never conceded that the reason he wasn't getting it is because he was a kid that was unreliable to any coaching staff at best.

• Content Count:  2,558

oh well,

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

It sounds like he maybe failed another drug test?  What was the policy?  After a few it resulted in missing a full year, right?

From his statement, he knows he screwed up and has only himself to blame.  Sounds like it was out of Holtz's hands.  Athletic policy, period.

Good luck to him.  It's ashame.

• Content Count:  578

Yeah I know he would be a late round pick at best in next years draft and that's even after he played this year. But being drafted in the 7th round > than obviously not playing football at all. Since that's not an option I can't figure how he'll be drafted at all next year and I also know he can't apply for this years draft, that is why I asked about walking into a camp to tryout. Either way, he's too good of a talent to not be able to play professionally in the CFL or UFL if he applies himself.

I agree, he has no one to blame but himself. Still sucks nonetheless. When he got on a roll, knocking defenders off and juking dudes at his weight, he was a sight to behold.

Archived