• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Band at Basketball Games

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely. 

Leave him alone Mizzou...

He'll just poopy on you over and over again.

lol

GO BULLS!!!

Well...You know how those low brass guys are.  Short on couth, but long on hot air.

Absolutely.

Plus...the are pretty dense too.  He honestly thinks i'm against the cabana.  I have said time and TIME again.  I am not against the idea of the cabana. 

Just the placement.

ugh...

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,511

... I moved back to Wesley Chapel ...

Wesley Chapel?

My sympathies.  Must be fun hearing the Dueling Banjos out there in the styx everyday.  ;)

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Plus...the are pretty dense too.  He honestly thinks i'm against the cabana.  I have said time and TIME again.  I am not against the idea of the cabana. 

Just the placement.

Doesn't your signature say "My name is 8va and I am against the Courtside Cabana"?  Maybe you should change that to say something about the location being the issue.  ;)

There's nothing wrong with band geeks.

Just the placement.

Doesn't your signature say "My name is 8va and I am against the Courtside Cabana"?  Maybe you should change that to say something about the location being the issue.   ;)

hahah...touche.  My apologies. 

I'll edit it...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  7,890

The Courtside Cabana is to blame for all that is wrong with USF

Well...not ALL.  lol

The theory behind it is whats to blame.  They want to make money at the expense of taking away students from the court.  And regardless of who sits in those seats next to our band(away fans, our fans) they are all about making a buck.

Well, how about this...when they start getting more than 6k at the games, they'll figure out that 100 people paying $45 bucks in the cabana will not make as much money as the 700 seats they took away, and the concession/ticket money lost for those seats. 

Just sayin...

I hope its gone by the end of the season...that will mean we are REALLY packing the dome and they'll have to get rid of it. 

It looks so barren on the east side of the dome. 

Eventually...this problem will be solved with private boxes, i know.  But for now...we have to deal with the cabana. 

I just wish there was a way they can move it and give(at least) the section next to the band back to our students.

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

Well...not ALL.  lol

The theory behind it is whats to blame.  They want to make money at the expense of taking away students from the court.  And regardless of who sits in those seats next to our band(away fans, our fans) they are all about making a buck.

Well, how about this...when they start getting more than 6k at the games, they'll figure out that 100 people paying $45 bucks in the cabana will not make as much money as the 700 seats they took away, and the concession/ticket money lost for those seats. 

Just sayin...

I hope its gone by the end of the season...that will mean we are REALLY packing the dome and they'll have to get rid of it. 

It looks so barren on the east side of the dome. 

Eventually...this problem will be solved with private boxes, i know.  But for now...we have to deal with the cabana. 

I just wish there was a way they can move it and give(at least) the section next to the band back to our students.

GO BULLS!!!

Won't happen this season.  Those tix are sold out for tomorrow's game and the UConn game.  Some available for the Providence game (as of 2 days ago).

• Content Count:  971

This is probably a dumb question, but why didn't they put the cabana behind the other basket, which I think usually has fewer people sitting there anyhow?  GO Bulls!  GO Cabana (just the idea, not the location)!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

This is probably a dumb question, but why didn't they put the cabana behind the other basket, which I think usually has fewer people sitting there anyhow?  GO Bulls!  GO Cabana (just the idea, not the location)!

I think that whole, or almost whole, area is season tickets, including our industrious velcro ....

• Content Count:  1,633

Just the placement.

Doesn't your signature say "My name is 8va and I am against the Courtside Cabana"?  Maybe you should change that to say something about the location being the issue.   ;)

Owned. lol.

Archived