• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Projected BE Standings pre-BE Tourny...

jg233

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i dont think there is anything wrong with adjusting your expectations mid-way thru the season.

sure, at the start of the year who would of thought that we would even be considered for the big dance. 

the difference between adjusting your expectations and holding people accountable when those expectations arent meant is the thing.

i want the big dance, i think we can make the big dance.

i will be disappointed if we dont make it.

but i wont be disappointed in the team or coach heath if we dont make it.  the team played well beyond pre-season expectations this year and are really heading in the right direction.

i would still much rather make the big dance and be one and done then get into the NIT and win it.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

After so many years it is hard to even think we are having this disscussion.  The BE has so much talent trying to predict what will happen is really tough.  Just look at North Carolina as the perfect example of "Who woulda thunk it".  We are on the bubble and as JG pointed out all the teams have trouble winning on the road so there is "hope" and maybe "change"  ;D

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

10-8 regular season conference record will get USF into the Big Dance. Just 1 more road win and 4 wins at home will do it.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

Here is the thing, we have 4 home games against teams that have a combined 5 road wins for the entire season.  Cincy won at Rutgers, St. John's won at St. Bonaventure, and Prov won at Northeastern, St. John's and Depaul, UCONN as I stated before is winless.  We should at minimum win 3 of 4 at home and beat Depaul on the road.  That would get us to 9-9.  The game against Marquette is very important and a win could put us in the drivers seat with 6 games left and 4 at home.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We gotta get to 10 regular season Ws.

Archived