• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt & USF Mediation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

you still dont think Leavitt hit Miller?  I guess I should ask the question again

I did not say that.  I said there is not enough proof to state it as an unequivicable fact. 

There is a large difference between "thinking" someone did something, and stating it as fact.  Do you not agree?

It's easy to state that something is a fact....you just say "FACT!" and then state what it is that you think is a fact.  ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Hey, Everyone!

Did y'all miss me?

I did. 

Has it come out yet that the two accusers were 50 feet away while the State Trooper has sworn out an affadavit saying Jim did not slap Miller?

Not until now.

Were there any media reports of the mediation session from this past Saturday?

A couple of small mentions.  As I expected, both sides would rather settle this quietly.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

you still dont think Leavitt hit Miller?  I guess I should ask the question again

I did not say that.  I said there is not enough proof to state it as an unequivicable fact. 

There is a large difference between "thinking" someone did something, and stating it as fact.  Do you not agree?

I just read smazza's post several times.  not sure where you read unequivocal fact

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Hey, Everyone!

Did y'all miss me?

I did. 

Has it come out yet that the two accusers were 50 feet away while the State Trooper has sworn out an affadavit saying Jim did not slap Miller?

Not until now.

A couple of small mentions.  As I expected, both sides would rather settle this quietly.

I can't believe you guys were dumb enough to let me back on.  It must have been pretty dull without me.

this area of the forum wasn't active for a long time... maybe a post every 3 to 4 days at most.

it was nice.

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Hey, Everyone!

Did y'all miss me?

I did. 

Not until now.

I can't believe you guys were dumb enough to let me back on.  It must have been pretty dull without me.

this area of the forum wasn't active for a long time... maybe a post every 3 to 4 days at most.

it was nice.

Yeah, the last thing Genshaft, Woolard, Erskin and Miller want is for the real truth to come out.

I am sure they are quaking in their boots. LOL

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Hey, Everyone!

Did y'all miss me?

I did. 

Not until now.

You confused dumb with nice.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Hey, Everyone!

Did y'all miss me?

I did. 

Not until now.

You confused dumb with nice.

um....would that be a personal attack against the moderators?  ;D

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

What has been strange in all of this, no claims,(ie the misterious meeting at the bewitching hour of midnight) has been substantiated. It seems as the claims are like farts. Everybody has them, they all blow off gas, but most of all they all seem to smell.  :o

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

What has been strange in all of this, no claims,(ie the misterious meeting at the bewitching hour of midnight) has been substantiated. It seems as the claims are like farts. Everybody has them, they all blow off gas, but most of all they all seem to smell.  :o

i can substantiate that

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bull

read the report-----  leavitt hit the kid

Archived