• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt & USF Mediation

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

do you think this could possibly have been all cooked up behind the scenes?

like a conspiracy to get leavitt fired?

maybe woolard put them up to this

I think I've made that clear numerous times.  After the Mangino and Leach episodes this little dust-up was the perfect opportunity for Woolard to fire Leavitt.  The lies simply started layering up once there was blood in the water and sadly Genshafter and Wooldard had to ignore a lot to get to their pre-determined conclusion.

i have to disagree with u... it was pretty much public knowledge that genshaft and leavitt were very good personal friends prior to this mess.

Woolard rewarded CJL with his big deal...

i really believe had nothing happened, CJL would have coached out his contract... if by that time he did not have a BE title then maybe AD would have went a new route.

You would be wrong in framing it as Woolard rewarded Leavitt with a contract.  Woolard wasn't given a choice after Tom Osborne came to Tampa to interview Jim for the Nebraska job.  Wooldard was pressured to give Jim the new contract.

dont think osborne came to tampa to interview leavitt...

at least i can't find anything

Just because you didn't know about it or can't Google it does not mean it didn't happen.  As you grow up, young man, you are going to learn there are a lot of things you didn't know.

just because his name got thrown around doesnt mean he got interviewed...

if woolard didn't want leavitt anyways why didn't he just say sorry, no big contract, leave if you want...

You really are naive and just don't understand how the real world works.

Fact: Osbourne flew to Tampa and interviewed Leavitt for the Nebraska job.

Riddle me this...If that didn't happen, then why would Woolard need to give Leavitt a new contract?

probly because he earned it right? I mean you certainly think he earned that big deal.

that is not a fact as you have provided no proof or evidence of any kind.

because i'm skeptical I am naive and don't know how the 'world works' LOL.... typically it is very easy to see who interviewed for jobs.

"Typically"... if both parties REALLY don't want it to publicly get out, it can probably be done .... i don't know if it's a fact or not, I don't know if Mizzou knows if it's a fact or not but you, of all people, shouldn't be chastising someone for providing info in here that can't be verified.  ;)

And Mizzou, please stop with the cutesy names for USF personnel.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

What is it you guys don't understand? 

Stay on topic. 

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Do not get into contests back and forth about who is the bigger idiot. 

Clear enough?

Archived