• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hate the Beef Studs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I remember how they ruined my last football home game as a student back in 07 with the same crap--about how the front rows are their seats.  SBC and the Studs usually waited for gates to open and get the front seats; however, the Studs didn't get there early and so some other students got the seats--the Studs got pretty nasty and ended up causing this whole ordeal and almost a fight that wasn't necessary had they just gotten there early.  That's when several students complained to the Oracle. 

I know several people say they aren't so bad, but from personal experience--I've never been a fan of theirs and will never be.

edit: 06-07 season...

Thanks GoBulls84

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726

I remember how they ruined my last football home game as a student back in 07 with the same crap--about how the front rows are their seats.  SBC and the Studs usually waited for gates to open and get the front seats; however, the Studs didn't get there early and so some other students got the seats--the Studs got pretty nasty and ended up causing this whole ordeal and almost a fight that wasn't necessary had they just gotten there early.  That's when several students complained to the Oracle. 

I know several people say they aren't so bad, but from personal experience--I've never been a fan of theirs and will never be.

Bring back WAR FLAMINGOS!!!

lol

Sorry Mag, just thought i'd throw that in there.  ;)

I know it busts your chops. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  2,726

But on a serious note...can we PUHLEASE expand the student section??!?!?!?!

I mean...how are the students supposed to get organized when they are only visible in the TINIEST section in the lower level?!?!?!

Can there be SOMETHING done about this?!?!?!

Maybe open up the top of the visitors lower level???  They always SIT anyways!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  12,293

I mean...how are the students supposed to get organized when they are only visible in the TINIEST section in the lower level?!?!?!

if the students dont show up because they are visible then i dont want them there.

i want students to show up because they are passionate about their university and realize that they only get a few years to be a student cheering on their fellow students.

if you only want to show up to be visible they stay home and make a youtube blog with a flashlight and bedsheet.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I also want to add, can we not let this hang over our great win.

The powers that be in Athletics has been informed, and I trust that it will be fixed permanently.

• Content Count:  208

Exactly, tonight was an amazing WIN for USF. Great accomplishments were done tonight. DoJo's 1,500 point , First win against Seton Hall, First time USF wins Back-to-Back BE Games. I am excited and am really proud of our BasketBulls!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

beef studs are garbage... they pull the same **** at football games...

they have that little section... it people beat them there they try to kick you out.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Whoever decides what sections are zoned off for what tickets in the sun dome needs to redo the entire lower side behind the benches. Ive said it before that the over flow students get put up in the upper second level and just sit there bored because there is no interaction with the game up there, while there are tons of empty seats zoned off for season ticket holders and visiting team fans next to the small section allowed for students in the lower side. It looks awful on tv, and if they would let the students in those zoned off sections behind the benches, we wouldnt have this problem of beef studs pushing people out.

• Content Count:  377

Do they call them because of the excess beef many of them possess around the midsection?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

You sure it wasn't Syracuse '06 that you are referring to? Cuz I'm dating the girl responsible for writing the Oracle and putting the whole thing out in public. What fun times those were.  :D

Archived