• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thing I don't like about watching USF BB

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I almost always end up thinking.....wow, there's 2+ hours of my life I'll never get back.  :( :( :(

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,726

dude...relax.  We'd easily be 14-5 or 15-4 with Gilchrest in there. 

This is not the end...it just SUCKS!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

I almost always end up thinking.....wow, there's 2+ hours of my life I'll never get back.   :( :( :(

You are not alone.  Once Providence got up by a dozen my wife asked me why I watch these games.  Truth is I don't always.  Because when I do watch I remember why I don't.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't hear the fat lady sing yet!  :o

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

The intent of this thread was to motivate!  ;) ;D

• Content Count:  640

I almost always end up thinking.....wow, there's 2+ hours of my life I'll never get back.   :( :( :(

You are not alone.  Once Providence got up by a dozen my wife asked me why I watch these games.  Truth is I don't always.  Because when I do watch I remember why I don't.

Just point to this game next time Cousin Ricky. Point to this one, and tell her to bring the chips...... please.

• Content Count:  12,293

haha...i saw this post on the phone and couldnt reply at the time...but win or loss (obviously we won on a great comeback)

but even if we lost i just want to say...if you really feel like watching usf basketball is a waste of your time then do something else.  what would you rather do?  watch CSI?  or some other waste of time?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Exact same thing happened to me.  With about 3 min. left my girlfriend turned to me and said, can we just change the freakin' channel.  I agreed at this point, only to get a nice update from ESPN that the game was going to OT.

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Exact same thing happened to me.  With about 3 min. left my girlfriend turned to me and said, can we just change the freakin' channel.  I agreed at this point, only to get a nice update from ESPN that the game was going to OT.

Nice, so your girlfriend asked to change the channel and you changed it to another ESPN channel  or was it an email update?  Either way I hope you learned your lesson...

Archived