• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thing I don't like about watching USF BB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I almost always end up thinking.....wow, there's 2+ hours of my life I'll never get back.   :( :( :(

You are not alone.  Once Providence got up by a dozen my wife asked me why I watch these games.  Truth is I don't always.  Because when I do watch I remember why I don't.

Exact same thing happened to me.  With about 3 min. left my girlfriend turned to me and said, can we just change the freakin' channel.  I agreed at this point, only to get a nice update from ESPN that the game was going to OT

I did the same thing! I just went back to watching the Magic Postgame/Meet the Parents then got the text of FREAKING OVERTIME!

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

dude...relax.  We'd easily be 14-5 or 15-4 with Gilchrest in there. 

This is not the end...it just *****!!!

GO BULLS!!!

This is a lame excuse, and one that if we have to rely on one player we get what we deserve.  Last I looked there are more than 5 guys n this squad.  Gilchrist out may hurt, but you should have some sort of depth to cover that.  The guys off the bench have decent resumes, start using that talent.  I don't know if it is that they are having trouble hitting baskets off the bench, or they are on no shoot orders from the coach, but their production is horrible.  If you are on the bench you should be looking to make an impact anytime you hit the hardwood.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Bench players are typically under developed. Either they are instant offense or shutdown D. The reason Burwell and Nore are here is for their O. Use them. Don't punish the PT for their lack of defensive awareness. You knew that going in. Teach them how to play D.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it will take a few more years for usf basketball

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I almost always end up thinking.....wow, there's 2+ hours of my life I'll never get back.   :( :( :(

You are not alone.  Once Providence got up by a dozen my wife asked me why I watch these games.  Truth is I don't always.  Because when I do watch I remember why I don't.

lol...our wives must think alike.  My wife was like "Haven't you had enough of this punishment?"

Archived