• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz reaching out to Carnes/Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Sanders Closing In On Decision

Written by Phil Kornblut

Posted on 01.25.10

WR Ace Sanders (5-9 165) of Bradenton, FL continues to favor USC as of Monday evening according to his mother. "He says he's real close" to a decision," Tawanda Sanders said. "I'm just waiting on him. I think it's South Carolina (leading)."

Sanders was visited Monday by coaches from West Virginia. South Florida head coach Skip Holtz will be in on Tuesday. USC recruiters GA Mangus and Steve Spurrier Jr. are to be in on Thursday.

Sanders is scheduled to visit West Virginia this weekend and his mother said that visit is still on.

http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/philkornblut/story/1127466.html

• Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Not holding my breathe on the recruiting class this year. That is just the nature of the beast when you fire your coaches. Players put trust into coaches that they have had a recruiting relationship with. The new staff is late in the game, so it would be a miracle to have a great class this year.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

If Sanders is a no deal, what are other WR recruiting options? I currently don't see any WR commitments for USF on Rivals.

• Content Count:  165

If Sanders is a no deal, what are other WR recruiting options? I currently don't see any WR commitments for USF on Rivals.

Jamaal Montague?

• Content Count:  1,251

Jamaal Montague?

yeh!!!! one star woo hoo!!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Montague is a beast and can play.  He transferred schools and did not play as a junior so he's a little under the radar.  His senior stats were pretty good, and the video on this kid is impressive. 

The one star means he has not been evaluated yet.  The bigger concern with Montague is grades and if he will qualify.  It will be close.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Jamaal Montague?

One star just means he hasn't been rated yet, and like Sanjay said, kid can play.

• Content Count:  4,016

Jamaal Montague?

He's a one star because he's a no chance to get eligible guy.  He's truly a stud but what good does it to evaluate a kid that's going JUCO?

Josh Bellamy is presently committed and a WR prospect but visited UL last weekend.

Archived