• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruits visiting today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, Jake Kauffman is visiting too. He has high interest and no offer.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Considering the limited scholarships that are available I don't get  why we recruited at least 3 more running backs this class (especially with Ford coming back, and the ones we recruited last year), while only having one WR commitment who gets a 40 score on ESPN?

Bellamy prolly wont make it to campus, Shaw has some work to do as well which is why Hayes was added.  He looks to be a good back and has the skill set to work great in our spread offense.  As for the WR commit, Montague put up some ridiculous stats this season and was a but under the radar due to transferring and have some grade issues.  He is working hard to get the work done he needs in the classroom and if he can get here he will be a very good player for us.  Montague is far more talented than his ratings indicate its the academics that are holding him back at this point but hes trying his best to get that corrected.  

Montague didn't play his Junior year and he flew completely under the radar... Expect his star rating to chance.

Even without Bellamy in the mix we are still bringing in three running backs... Powell, Shaw, Hayes.

We need to lock down Ace Sanders

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Considering the limited scholarships that are available I don't get  why we recruited at least 3 more running backs this class (especially with Ford coming back, and the ones we recruited last year), while only having one WR commitment who gets a 40 score on ESPN?

Bellamy prolly wont make it to campus, Shaw has some work to do as well which is why Hayes was added.  He looks to be a good back and has the skill set to work great in our spread offense.  As for the WR commit, Montague put up some ridiculous stats this season and was a but under the radar due to transferring and have some grade issues.  He is working hard to get the work done he needs in the classroom and if he can get here he will be a very good player for us.  Montague is far more talented than his ratings indicate its the academics that are holding him back at this point but hes trying his best to get that corrected.  

Montague didn't play his Junior year and he flew completely under the radar... Expect his star rating to chance.

Even without Bellamy in the mix we are still bringing in three running backs... Powell, Shaw, Hayes.

We need to lock down Ace Sanders

Powell and Shaw both have grade concerns as far as i know. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I REALLY like Montague. I hope he qualifies.

I also hope that Josh Bellamy gets here as planned. But, I've been hoping that for years.  >:(

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3703365

• Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

Also, keep in mind that just because they are listed as RBs does not mean that is where they will stay.  If they can expand their frame some may become LBers, if they can pic up the tech they could become DBs.

• Content Count:  1,777

What does all this mean to Moise Plancher?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

this means he should probably not waste his time getting a 6th year.

train for combines or get a 6th year at a diff program.

• Content Count:  2,478

this means he should probably not waste his time getting a 6th year.

train for combines or get a 6th year at a diff program.

I thought it was a joke that the coaches were going to apply for one. He was nothing more than this years Ben Williams + Untimely fumbles.

Give the ball to a productive back, not just one who is a senior and tries really hard

Archived