• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did Mitchell hire an agent yet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I wish Carlton well.  I think he made a mistake, but I hope he proves me wrong.  He's been one of my favorites since I met him at Fan Appreciation Day a few years back.  Our offense needs to find another deep threat though.  It seemed that every time Carlton made a big play USF won that game.

Sterling Griffin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

He better hit that **** ball machine!!!!

Those hands need some work

• Content Count:  849

love to see an offensive USF player successful in the NFL, but it wont be Carlton.  bad advice. 

2nd round my a$$

I think the consensus right now is he'd be a 4th round pick. BUT, if he puts up good numbers at the combine, I could see him being taken in the 3rd round. Second round is a stretch, unless he really does run a 4.3 and is one of the top performers in some of the other events.

Yeah he might get drafted higher because I'm sure he'll be a workout warrior but in terms of ball skills, he's no better than a 5th or 6th round talent.....crisp routes my ass? Carlton runs one route, its called the fly route and that's it....

He definitely will need to work on his ball skills but Carlton is a guy that has been known to disappear for big chunks of games and the season for that matter. Look at his best games from this season, all against teams with leaky pass coverage....big time receivers aren't held to under 10 yards in a game on multiple occasions.

With that said, I hope he gets drafted high...lol

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

love to see an offensive USF player successful in the NFL, but it wont be Carlton.  bad advice. 

2nd round my a$$

I think the consensus right now is he'd be a 4th round pick. BUT, if he puts up good numbers at the combine, I could see him being taken in the 3rd round. Second round is a stretch, unless he really does run a 4.3 and is one of the top performers in some of the other events.

Yeah he might get drafted higher because I'm sure he'll be a workout warrior but in terms of ball skills, he's no better than a 5th or 6th round talent.....crisp routes my ***? Carlton runs one route, its called the fly route and that's it....

He definitely will need to work on his ball skills but Carlton is a guy that has been known to disappear for big chunks of games and the season for that matter. Look at his best games from this season, all against teams with leaky pass coverage....big time receivers aren't held to under 10 yards in a game on multiple occasions.

when i told some of the players his route running needed improvement... they laughed at me and said hes a phenomenal route runner, just can't catch the ball.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

He should've stayed, but that's my opinion.  It isn't worth much.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

2nd round my a$$

Yeah he might get drafted higher because I'm sure he'll be a workout warrior but in terms of ball skills, he's no better than a 5th or 6th round talent.....crisp routes my ***? Carlton runs one route, its called the fly route and that's it....

when i told some of the players his route running needed improvement... they laughed at me and said hes a phenomenal route runner, just can't catch the ball.

Yeah he runs good routes, we dont notice because A: Redshirt Freshman QB often over looked the short routes and B: Mitchell often dropped the ball.

• Content Count:  12,293

our WRs ran routes last year?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

And we retained McGeoghan . . .

• Content Count:  684

I saw a lot of routes last year that looked like back yard football routes. I hope Mitchell get drafted high though; he can run a fly route.  :)

• Content Count:  12,293

And we retained McGeoghan . . .

i know...too bad we couldnt bring back dawsey.

Archived