• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New witness says Leavitt didn't hit Miller

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

Dorakovic "could plainly see Leavitt as he interacted with Miller".  And so it goes... 4 more could say he didn't 2 more could say he did.  There just is no possible way to fire a man with this joke of an investigation and absolutely unproven.  

Yes, we need to move on.  What about Leavitt?  He's been raked over the coals - naitonwide.

Stop analyizing every minute detail.  I'm telling you people he's innocent.  

After a month long investigation with this hanging over his head, he prepared for bowl game, recruited passionately for his team, won the game, danced with pres. and then called in, faced his two stonefaced bosses who asked "What do you have to say? Do you want to apologize."  Imagine how angry he must have been. "I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it!" Simple - he didn't do it.

THIS FIRING IS UNWARRANTED. Judy should fire Doug and bring him back.  Makes me sick.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

mizzou...leavitt lied about what happened in that lockerroom.

should a coach of leavitt's importance to a school get fired over a slap at halftime?  no way.

but he lied.  3 times he had a chance to come clean.  3 strikes and you are out.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Dorakovic "could plainly see Leavitt as he interacted with Miller".  And so it goes... 4 more could say he didn't 2 more could say he did.  There just is no possible way to fire a man with this joke of an investigation and absolutely unproven.  

Yes, we need to move on.  What about Leavitt?  He's been raked over the coals - naitonwide.

After a month long investigation with this hanging over his head, he prepared for bowl game, recruited passionately for his team, won the game, danced with pres. and then called in, faced his two stonefaced bosses who asked "What do you have to say? Do you want to apologize."  Imagine how angry he must have been. "I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it!" Simple - he didn't do it.

THIS FIRING IS UNWARRANTED. Judy should fire Doug and bring him back.  Makes me sick.

are you completely insane?

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

You guys are all preaching to the choir.  We are all sad about it.  But it is not going to change.  We must live in the real world.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

And for the last time, it was not Woolard's decision to make to fire Leavitt. The school president basically told the AD that they will not be handling the investigation.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

are you completely insane?

I don't think he's insane. I generally trust Judy's judgement, so maybe they know something that we don't know.... but based on all the facts I've seen, I agree with MizzouBull here. Leavitt didn't help himself here, but I don't think he deserved to LOSE HIS JOB over it.

• Content Count:  901

and tomorrow millers lawyers will have a witness come out and say he did.  it's going to get ugly.  I still don't think leavitt wants this thing to go to court he is just looking for a buyout.  

You're dead wrong.  It's USF that DOES NOT want this to go to court.

And just why would Miller have a witness "say he did?"  That makes no sense at all.  Why would Miller produce a witness that would contradict what Miller said??

miller is coming clean tomorrow with the truth mark my words

come clean, sounds like he aint been that yet

we gonna get the truth now?

refreshing.

i will not take a single word spoken seriously, he's got less credibility than leavitt

• Content Count:  901

and tomorrow millers lawyers will have a witness come out and say he did.  it's going to get ugly.  I still don't think leavitt wants this thing to go to court he is just looking for a buyout.  

they have many

it seems mcmurphys side has always been fascinated with getting a number of people to have the same story

not necessarily the true story]]its a numbers game

numbers defeat truth

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

The **** is gonna hit the fan... add in Sabbath Jospeh's eye witness account which matches that one and Leavitt is looking more innocent by the second.

We will know if there is a conspiracy at all based on who they hire as our new coach...

I thought he was in the room, but couldn't see what happened.

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Per greg...

Was their name Mizzou?

This news has to be a big blow to you, Slick.

Not at all. No one's story matches Leavitt's version of on his knees and trying to up his spirits. Everyone says he was angry and standing in front of Joel. Now if he backs up Leavitt completely, a first, I would seriously suspect he was tainted by Leavitt or by reading the investigation account. So you have Baghdad Bob and Jihad Judy. Got a new one for you to try on Liar Leavitt.

Archived