• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New witness says Leavitt didn't hit Miller

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

there were several players who used SPECIFIC quotes that leavitt said...none of them come up in this "eyewitness" quotes...if mizzou is actually quoting the article.  i didnt read it yet.

but leavitt obviously used the words "you've got to fight....."  during this event. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

there were several players who used SPECIFIC quotes that leavitt said...none of them come up in this "eyewitness" quotes...if mizzou is actually quoting the article.  i didnt read it yet.

but leavitt obviously used the words "you've got to fight....."  during this event. 

Wasn't it "You've got to fight your ass"  ;D

• Content Count:  642

“I was sitting across from Joel and down from Murph. What happened is Joel made a couple mistakes on special teams, he had a block in the back. Jerome Murphy got beat on a couple of passes. They both had their heads down, just out of the game. They weren’t in the game, you could tell by their body language and their demeanor. Coach Leavitt, he tried to get both of them, telling them we were going to need them, telling Murphy ‘You’re a senior, you’ve got to step it up, we’re going to need you this half,’ telling him and Joel. Murph reacted to that, like ‘OK, OK,’ but Joel was kind of out of it. Coach got him by the shoulder pads, saying ‘Joel, we need you.’ It wasn’t nothing, no choke or no slap or nothing like that. He grabbed him like a motivational talk. I would have seen it if it was a slap. I was right across. I talked to (investigators) and this is what I told them. That’s the truth. There wasn’t nothing like what Colby Erskin said.â€

You know... a lot happens in the heat of battle, especially in the locker room. So many conflicting stories...

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Per greg...

Was their name Mizzou?

“I was sitting across from Joel and down from Murph. What happened is Joel made a couple mistakes on special teams, he had a block in the back. Jerome Murphy got beat on a couple of passes. They both had their heads down, just out of the game. They weren’t in the game, you could tell by their body language and their demeanor. Coach Leavitt, he tried to get both of them, telling them we were going to need them, telling Murphy ‘You’re a senior, you’ve got to step it up, we’re going to need you this half,’ telling him and Joel. Murph reacted to that, like ‘OK, OK,’ but Joel was kind of out of it. Coach got him by the shoulder pads, saying ‘Joel, we need you.’ It wasn’t nothing, no choke or no slap or nothing like that. He grabbed him like a motivational talk. I would have seen it if it was a slap. I was right across. I talked to (investigators) and this is what I told them. That’s the truth. There wasn’t nothing like what Colby Erskin said.â€

You know... a lot happens in the heat of battle, especially in the locker room. So many conflicting stories...

So you agree the Woolard and Genshft Railroad overreacted?

I think leavitt under reacted. it's funny how passionate he is now... isn't it?

• Content Count:  12,293

again...there is NO WAY ON EARTH...that Leavitt, during the same 20 minute halftime (minus 4 mins in and out) so lets say around 10 minutes of "team time" got down on 1 knee like Leavitt's own words claim...and then got fired up enough to headbutt another player with a helmet on.

we all know leavitt.  he doesnt have that kind of self control over his emotions.  he is all or nothing guy.  mostly all.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

This proves Leavitt lied during the investigation

Misremembered, he wasn't under oath and he isn't Scooter Libby.  How many things do you think went on during that short halftime nearly two months ago now.  There are multiple different stories as expected.  The ones that jive, are the ones from commiserating players that have been repeated over and over again in their little group and to McTurd.  You won't have those kind of identical stories without the month+ long discussions between the upset suburban boys and the back and forth texting.  Plus, Leavitt probably wouldn't even remember the headbutt if it wasn't immortalized in celluloid.

Misremembered, he wasn't under oath and he isn't Scooter Libby.  How many things do you think went on during that short halftime nearly two months ago now.  There are multiple different stories as expected.  The ones that jive, are the ones from commiserating players that have been repeated over and over again in their little group and to McTurd.  You won't have those kind of identical stories without the month+ long discussions between the upset suburban boys and the back and forth texting.  Plus, Leavitt probably wouldn't even remember the headbutt if it wasn't immortalized in celluloid.

maybe it wasn't a head butt?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,385
  • Days Won:  10

I don't know how these interviews were conducted, but anyone I interviewed read their statement/transcript later signing an affadavit.  This is tantamount to an oath.

Archived