• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An Open Letter to Coach Leavitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Dad,

Will you be enclosing a check from the University for $7,100,000.00 with that letter?

Now...Will you be writing an open letter to Woolard and Genshaft asking for that check?

who are you? identify yourself. What is your intent in becoming a member of this board?

he claims to be a close friend of CJL from his days back at Mizz.

if that is really the case then I gotta question the company that Leavitt keeps.

OKay so now leavitt has his entourage tampering on message boards ;D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Might I add a spiritual addendum that I know coach Leavitt believes in, that when one door closes God opens a window somewhere and maybe it was time but sometimes we are too blind to see it and the good Lord has to use a 2x4 to get our attention.  Sometimes He has to get us flat on our back looking up before we realise what is happening.

I for one found it very hard to think that this could have happened but I also know we are human and make mistakes. Jim you need to put this in the hands of the almighty that you profess to trust. For the good of those players make the greater sacrifice & move on and look for that window, Jim. It's there just ask and you shall receive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Might I add a spiritual addendum that I know coach Leavitt believes in, that when one door closes God opens a window somewhere and maybe it was time but sometimes we are too blind to see it and the good Lord has to use a 2x4 to get our attention.  Sometimes He has to get us flat on our back looking up before we realise what is happening.

I for one found it very hard to think that this could have happened but I also know we are human and make mistakes. Jim you need to put this in the hands of the almighty that you profess to trust. For the good of those players make the greater sacrifice & move on and look for that window, Jim. It's there just ask and you shall receive.

To that I would add a plea to Woolard and Genshaft to come clean and admit their wrongdoings for the good of the University.

Hey Jimbo u can buy 67,000 2 liters of pepsi with the money USF just gave you. Go away u are not wanted here. You were in over your head, go to the Sunbelt where u belong

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Dad,

Will you be enclosing a check from the University for $7,100,000.00 with that letter?

Now...Will you be writing an open letter to Woolard and Genshaft asking for that check?

who are you? identify yourself. What is your intent in becoming a member of this board?

if that is really the case then I gotta question the company that Leavitt keeps.

Tampering???

Trying to bring common sense and levity to discussion on a public message board is tampering?

Perhaps you don't understand the use of smilies on a message board, Coach Leavitt.  They are used to ensure that everyone know what they just posted was a joke or friendly banter.  :D

Dad,

Tampering???

Trying to bring common sense and levity to discussion on a public message board is tampering?

Perhaps you don't understand the use of smilies on a message board, Coach Leavitt.  They are used to ensure that everyone know what they just posted was a joke or friendly banter.   :D

Sorry, but I don't use emoticons.  Real mean don't use smiley faces.

Real men slap college kids around

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Dad,

Tampering???

Perhaps you don't understand the use of smilies on a message board, Coach Leavitt.  They are used to ensure that everyone know what they just posted was a joke or friendly banter.   :D

Actually, a real man would admit it when he does!  ;)

Dad,

Tampering???

You got proof of that?  I mean real proof not the word of a kid that was pissed for losing his scholarship.

Joel Miller wasnt on scholarship.

• Content Count:  642

Dad,

Tampering???

You got proof of that?  I mean real proof not the word of a kid that was pissed for losing his scholarship.

Joel Miller wasnt on scholarship.

mizzou you are the one with the Splainin' to do, not me. I'm not a frequent poster. Peaks and valleys at best. but I've been a member long enough to know what's up and you are something else. Once again who are you what is your deal?

you want to bring levity to a board that has been around since what 2000? PAHHHH, get out of here who are you...

• Content Count:  4,738

Dad,

Tampering???

thats some major pwnage right there

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Except the fact that they are not suposed to be kids. They are suposed to be grown men.

Archived