• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Last Post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately, this will be my last post. I am  sick and tired of fellow so called Bull family members calling each other, clowns, idiots, you make me sick, or other names just because we do not agree with your 2 cents. We are supposed to be the backbone of the athletics support.  All we do is cut down each other. It's a no wonder why other schools call us backwards, or not on par. IT IS BECAUSE THEY DO SPEAK THE TRUTH. How can we be powerful and become like the big boys, when we are stuck in infantility. This used to be a great board with nothing but support. Sure we disagreed, but we never called anyone out, just for posting your opinion. Unfortunately, this has become a three ring circus. Thanks Brad, Velcro, Jim Sig, Sherriff, and the rest of the old crew for making this a great site. Unfortunately, it has turned into nothing more than my opinion is the best and to heck with anyone else. It is my sincere hope that we all band together, get over this superiority complex amongst us, and trully become the BULLS family. If not, we will all be doomed to mediocrity. AMF!    The USF Reaper

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Unfortunately, this will be my last post. I am  sick and tired of fellow so called Bull family members calling each other, clowns, idiots, you make me sick, or other names just because we do not agree with your 2 cents. We are supposed to be the backbone of the athletics support.  All we do is cut down each other. It's a no wonder why other schools call us backwards, or not on par. IT IS BECAUSE THEY DO SPEAK THE TRUTH. How can we be powerful and become like the big boys, when we are stuck in infantility. This used to be a great board with nothing but support. Sure we disagreed, but we never called anyone out, just for posting your opinion. Unfortunately, this has become a three ring circus. Thanks Brad, Velcro, Jim Sig, Sherriff, and the rest of the old crew for making this a great site. Unfortunately, it has turned into nothing more than my opinion is the best and to heck with anyone else. It is my sincere hope that we all band together, get over this superiority complex amongst us, and trully become the BULLS family. If not, we will all be doomed to mediocrity. AMF!     The USF Reaper

EXCELLENT Post. I hope everyone really takes it to heart, Reaper. Couldn't agree with you more.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

don't take message board comments so seriously.

i bet you that if i met a lot of people on this board who I think are terrible posters... they would be great people.

• Content Count:  1,528

I agree, this is sickening. Way too many attacks on here lately. We're all Bulls. OK to have differing views, but leave it at that.

• Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

A good rule to live by on message boards is if you don't have anything particularly new or interesting to say keep it to yourself.  Alot of people on here have thousands of posts, many of which did little to encourage a healthy debate or to add to the conversation.

• Content Count:  684

Unfortunately, this will be my last post. I am  sick and tired of fellow so called Bull family members calling each other, clowns, idiots, you make me sick, or other names just because we do not agree with your 2 cents. We are supposed to be the backbone of the athletics support.  All we do is cut down each other. It's a no wonder why other schools call us backwards, or not on par. IT IS BECAUSE THEY DO SPEAK THE TRUTH. How can we be powerful and become like the big boys, when we are stuck in infantility. This used to be a great board with nothing but support. Sure we disagreed, but we never called anyone out, just for posting your opinion. Unfortunately, this has become a three ring circus. Thanks Brad, Velcro, Jim Sig, Sherriff, and the rest of the old crew for making this a great site. Unfortunately, it has turned into nothing more than my opinion is the best and to heck with anyone else. It is my sincere hope that we all band together, get over this superiority complex amongst us, and trully become the BULLS family. If not, we will all be doomed to mediocrity. AMF!     The USF Reaper

time will heal our wounds... give it time Reaper.... we are down but we are not out

• Content Count:  86

This is an excelent thread. I agree with the original poster and hope he doesnt leave the board.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Reaper,

I did this for 6 months after I had been repeatedly told how bad of a fan I was for being upset with us scheduling 2AA teams.  I went so far as to delete my account, but Brad sent me an email and said "What's up? Care to share why you're up and leaving?"  and saved my account and said if I decided to come back it'd be there.

So after the off season I came back.  Seriously, take a break from the crazies for a while.  It'll do you good.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Definitely been alot of bull on bull violence  ???

Archived