• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Last Post

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Come on Reaper you can't leave the board, take a month off and come back once hopefully the board has settled down some.

Some on this board should be glad I am not running the board, I would have alot of accounts deleted :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

ITS THE FREAKING INTERNET!

on top of that its a FREAKING MESSAGE BOARD not national news.

Don't get your panties in a wad.

If you can't handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Yeah you have been here a long time but look how much USF has grown those years. Of course this message board is gonna attract Ra-Tards and other trash, but it has also brought many more enlightened fans for some great discussons.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Yeah but the whole point is, this Board didn't have all this trash a few years ago. It seems like a bunch of bandwagon d-bags made their way onto the Fan Wagon and joined our Board recently, and they're trashing it. I'm not saying everyone new is trash... I've sent several of my own friends here this season who for whatever reason hadn't joined up yet. But this used to be a Board where people didn't post much foolishness, there wasn't so much disrespect as there was gentlemanly disagreement, and there certainly wasn't all the unnecessary negativity spewing forth about anything and everything in sight.

Those of us who have been here a long time (and I've only been here since '03-ish) are tired of it. Diehard fans spent years of time and money making this Board into a respectable place to get up-to-the-minute information and have gentlemanly banter about our program, and a bunch of bandwagoners have trashed it in a matter of months.

PLAY NICE. OR GET TF OUT.

• Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

Only took 10 replies for someone to (question) Reapers opinion.

Archived