• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what changes would you like to see in usf athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

More support from students and alumni. Financially and butts in seats for all sports.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I was going to say that I'd like to see USF send you back your donation money (assuming you even donate) and then ban you from all events, and all message boards you participate in, but then I figured that might be seen as being too harsh.

So for me it is that we get and pay for some top assistant coaches for 2010. 

what a nasty and mean spirited post

smazza...i like you and agree with some of the things you have to say.  However, some of the things you say are very off the wall and downright MEAN.  lol

Don't throw stones in that glass house of yours. 

Anyway...yeah...i'd like to see $$$$$$ for QUALITY assistant coaches for Football.  A special teams coach perhaps?  Remember when we had McCarney and "all of a sudden" we were #2 in the nation??? 

WE NEED HIGH QUALITY ASSISTANTS.  Get a blue chip play caller/offensive coordinator, PLEASE!  Someone that can mold BJ into not just a freakish athlete...but a student of football that can consistently pick apart defenses. 

I'm figuring the "athletics district" is already rolling, so i'll leave that alone.  But this university needs to get behind it basketball programs.  And the university needs to grow-up and start showing some support with major marketing!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was going to say that I'd like to see USF send you back your donation money (assuming you even donate) and then ban you from all events, and all message boards you participate in, but then I figured that might be seen as being too harsh.

So for me it is that we get and pay for some top assistant coaches for 2010. 

what a nasty and mean spirited post

Having been on this board for 8 years, and dealing with you all those years, it is really easy to get that way.  You tend to bring out the best in people, smazza. 

You are one of the most negative people I have never met.  You don't have much to say after a win, other than what we could have done better.  After something negative (ie the baskeball issues, losses, the Leavitt story) you are the first one to post three new threads on how much we suck and how everyone should be fired. 

If you were actually contributing in some way to help the university, people might be a little nicer on threads to you.  But you truly bring out the negative in all of us.  It is like having an extremely negative coworker.  Eventually you end up fighting with them on everything because they are antagonistic.  They cannot see the good in anything, or anyone, ever.

I'd like for you to take the time one day to come up with 15 things USF Athletics has done well in the past 3 years, then 15 positive things about our football team.  I think you'd struggle finding 1 for each.  I know I could probalby find 30 for each, or more. 

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Smazza, you are so negative that you bring out the worst of people.  I would recommend you take a view of your posts and your negativity and think about changing your attitude.  Also, do you give money, if so you need to give more.

Things I would like to see, Indoor workout facility so they have artificial turf.

• Content Count:  4,879

more former Bulls in the pros following Anthony Henry's lead and sharing a little of their wealth with the program that launched them.

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Smazza, you are so negative that you bring out the worst of people.   I would recommend you take a view of your posts and your negativity and think about changing your attitude.  Also, do you give money, if so you need to give more.

Things I would like to see, Indoor workout facility so they have artificial turf.

smazza is probably my favorite poster.

His stuff is great!

• Content Count:  4,738

more winning

and more smazza

Archived