• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To this imposter named Mary!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Disgruntled much?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Then why do players like Charlie Jackson, Jermaine Clemens, Chad Barnhardt, Andre Hall, and countless other players come back to watch USF practice?? I am sure if they knew Leavitt was this monster that this Mary and Dumig made him out to be, that they would not come near the program. Why would Anthony Henry and Kawika Mitchell donate their hard earned money? I am sorry, but until you get some better sources, you are pretty much walking on thin ice with your claims about Leavitt.

PS It was great to see Lawrence Dawsey embraced Leavitt after the FSU game, but I guess that must be one of those ex coaches that hate Leavitt. Right??

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Just stating the obvious, they all needed jobs and knew they had the hook up at USF.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Chico sucked so bad Arizona and needed a job for his bills. Blackwell needed a job after getting fired for his DUI. Louis cuz he didn't make it pro. Patrick, idk.

yea blackwell really isnt a credible source there since i always took that hiring as leavitt and chico doing him a favor.

as for chico..he was the qb coach at nc state when phillip rivers was there...right?

or was he WR coach?  cant remember.  either way...chico is an excusable hire. 

pat st louis...again..cant really use him to argue your point.  leavitt gave him a grad assistant job.  might have been the only paying gig he could get in football.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Bull Daly,

McMurphy feeds on the disgruntled.  It's his modus operandi.  I know this for a fact because I know some of his sources.  They have huge chips on their shoulders.  It's sort of sad that a player that wears/wore the uniform can turn on his alma mater and program with hopes of teaming with McMurphy on an expose that damns the ******* they all  so despise, Jim Leavitt.  Some players have made a deal with the devil and that devil works at fanhouse.  This will get ugly for these players eventually.  They listen to people like McMurphy (and Duemig on the radio) and believe they will remain anonymous forever.  They hardly know that many of them have already been found out.  It's hard as hell to keep a secret anymore. 

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Like anyone leading large numbers of people (100 players, a couple dozen coaches and staff) you imagine his managerial style wouldn't go over well with everyone.  And others that thrive in it.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Just stating the obvious, they all needed jobs and knew they had the hook up at USF.

if you need some specialized gloves to grasp at those straws, i hear mcmurphy has some for sale.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,652
  • Days Won:  29

After hearing this "Mary" and when she talked about coaches going to Selmon ... I was laughing.

What made me think of the Selmon reference when I was on air.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We need to STAMPEDE 620 tonight... set ole drunkie right before he does any more damage to our local recruiting abilities.

Archived