• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To this imposter named Mary!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

If you state that coaches hate working for Leavitt then why did both Patrick and Chico come back to USF to work for Leavitt?? Why did Marquel Blackwell come back?? Pat St Louis stayed?? I have heard players upset about Leavitt working them hard out there, but that is what it takes to make this program successful. Most coaches push their players. Leavitt has not pushed his players like some other coaches have in where players have died. This is football in where you should have that right to get these players rilled up. I notice Leavitt dancing in the locker room. I noticed players hugging coach and pooring poweraid on him, so I doubt that he is abusing his players like Bobby Knight or Mangino. Why dont you go after Frank Beemer at Va Tech when he slapped a player on national TV??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  579
  • Days Won:  0

As I no longer listen to Duemig, I am not exactly credible.  But, everyone is saying it was clearly a setup, i.e. an insider who couldn't pronounce the A.D.'s name correctly is probably not as close to the situation as she insists.

• Content Count:  12,293

i guess i missed it.  who is mary?  i thought this might of been out of the next dan brown novel.

• Content Count:  579

i guess i missed it.  who is mary?  i thought this might of been out of the next dan brown novel.

I don't know, but there is something about her.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Mary is the next big shoe to drop according to "mosthavenoidea" who I believe is fully in cahoots with Brett.  I think it's pretty clear he wants us to know that too.

For the record, I feel it is incumbent upon me to disclose that while managing a data center with about 150 people in it and driving it to the #1 spot for the company in terms of efficience and margin, I was called (by the disgruntled no less) a "sweatshop operator". 

So when it comes to calling Leavitt a meanie because he's a hard worker, and....wait for it....has "high expectations", you'll know I share the same boat with him and others that play to win.  Sorry, no sympathy from Bulliever on this one.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

As I no longer listen to Duemig, I am not exactly credible.  But, everyone is saying it was clearly a setup, i.e. an insider who couldn't pronounce the A.D.'s name correctly is probably not as close to the situation as she insists.

Yeah she called up "anonymous" with fake name and town to tell of some more Leavitt horrors.  She appeared to know little  and was getting coached in the background.  It was pretty comical.  I have the recording I think.

The other thing that was questionable was it did not sound like a live call, but run in a convenient spot, it ended kind of strangely.  but that is just a guess.  It seemed pre-recorded, but that's just the feeling I got.

• Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

You have to wonder if it was Leavitt's ex wife trying to jump on the Leavitt Hatewagon!!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

in before leavitt's 10 mistresses he and tiger woods ran train on call in tomorrow

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

If you state that coaches hate working for Leavitt then why did both Patrick and Chico come back to USF to work for Leavitt?? Why did Marquel Blackwell come back?? Pat St Louis stayed?? I have heard players upset about Leavitt working them hard out there, but that is what it takes to make this program successful. Most coaches push their players. Leavitt has not pushed his players like some other coaches have in where players have died. This is football in where you should have that right to get these players rilled up. I notice Leavitt dancing in the locker room. I noticed players hugging coach and pooring poweraid on him, so I doubt that he is abusing his players like Bobby Knight or Mangino. Why dont you go after Frank Beemer at Va Tech when he slapped a player on national TV??

Chico sucked so bad Arizona and needed a job for his bills. Blackwell needed a job after getting fired for his DUI. Louis cuz he didn't make it pro. Patrick, idk.

Archived