• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Official - Our Students Suck!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  0

Our student section for the basketball games this year has been in a coma this whole season. It wasn't until the intentional foul on Famous by that UCF player that it livened up a bit, but by then, the game was practically over. I wonder where the Beef Studs/Babes have been all season. Do they just come out for the big basketball games?

We have been there, we just do not paint for most of the games due to the fact that it costs a lot of money for us to paint for every game. This game was a disappointment with the amount of students but I will give the benefit of the doubt since it is Winter Break. I have gone to every game except for a couple games due to exams, but I do know there are a group of Beef Studs and Bullies who show up to pretty much every game they possibly can. Which if you think about it some students is better than NO students. I am sure when spring semester comes around more students will come out. Since A) it will be Big East Conference games, B) it will not be around finals times and last exams, C) Hopefully the rest of the student body will notice that we have a pretty good team and should come out and support our school.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

This game was a disappointment with the amount of students but I will give the benefit of the doubt since it is Winter Break.

Not sure where this keeps coming from but I think that was our best student turnout this year .... where the confusion comes in, possibly, is because there were more UCF students there.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

This game was a disappointment with the amount of students but I will give the benefit of the doubt since it is Winter Break.

Not sure where this keeps coming from but I think that was our best student turnout this year .... where the confusion comes in, possibly, is because there were more UCF students there.

No confusion.  Just embarassment. 

• Content Count:  468

Funning how winning programs fill stadiums/gymnasiums isn't it?

What, so 7 - 1 or 8 - 2 isn't good enough for our students?  We are a winning program.  But no butts in seats.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Well, the student section did finally fill up about 5 minutes into the game, but, for the most part, they were really quiet, comatose even. I think UCF brought less people, but they were nice and loud.

Well, the student section did finally fill up about 5 minutes into the game, but, for the most part, they were really quiet, comatose even. I think UCF brought less people, but they were nice and loud.

I have been to games in which the students filled not only the lower student section, but behind and next to the band.  That wasn't the case for this game.  Student turnout was weak for a game that should have had more people in attendance. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I have been to games in which the students filled not only the lower student section, but behind and next to the band.

This year?

• Content Count:  12,293

yea it was our best student turnout this year but that doesnt mean it was a good turnout.

obviously the students wont turn out for BBall until ESPN shows up

Archived