• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Official - Our Students Suck!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I held off a bit on ths one, but I'd have to agree with this post 100%.  USF students did not show up well last night.  And the UCF students did.  I went by where they were seated, and they were definitely students, not casual fans.  Many had special shirts on that were clearly student group shirts.  I'd say the UCF STUDENTs outnumbered our students.

Also, I looked at their message boards earlier in the day, and many were breaking off to head to the game.  It sounded like people were showing up en mass.  So I am doubtful that these were local kids who just showed up. 

Lets face the facts, UCF showed up better than our students did, and it is disgraceful, IMHO.

Nothing I can do about it, but point out how weak we are.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our student section for the basketball games this year has been in a coma this whole season. It wasn't until the intentional foul on Famous by that UCF player that it livened up a bit, but by then, the game was practically over. I wonder where the Beef Studs/Babes have been all season. Do they just come out for the big basketball games?

Don't know.  But it was lame there last night. 

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT A COMMUTER SCHOOL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when school is back in session in the spring and there are still virtually no students at the games then i will be ******** with u....but for now...

GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!

ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT A COMMUTER SCHOOL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when school is back in session in the spring and there are still virtually no students at the games then i will be ******** with u....but for now...

GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!

Guess what.  It is Christmas break for UCF too, but they showed up in force.  And the majority of USF students live in the tampa bay area, certainly within a 30 - 60 minute drive.  UCF fans drove at least 2 hours.

It is weak.  USF students suck for their attendance last night. 

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

I hate them (gay knights), but they did represent. We were all over wee-man the Eminem impersonator point guard.

I hate them (gay knights), but they did represent. We were all over wee-man the Eminem impersonator point guard.

Boy was he accurate when he took shots.  And he didn't miss free throws either.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Guess what.  It is Christmas break for UCF too, but they showed up in force.  And the majority of USF students live in the tampa bay area, certainly within a 30 - 60 minute drive.  UCF fans drove at least 2 hours.

It is weak.  USF students suck for their attendance last night. 

Did not know that factoid... well then there is no excuse for last nights weak showing... UCF brought a full visiting section and was the loudest group in the dome.

I live in Brooksville and if I can make it then everyone should be able to as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Boy was he accurate when he took shots.  And he didn't miss free throws either.

You must be thnking of someone else. The hobbit was 3-8 from the field, including 0-2 from behind the arc and 1-2 from the foul line ...

DoJo said they were doing some trash talking and my guess he was one of them doing it (small man's syndrome), with another being the girly man Diakite, who scratched Jarrid, drawing blood and was the cheap shot artist on the intentional foul towards the end ...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

If I was allowed to live in a Residence Hall this time of year without the extra charge I'd be there.

They really kick us out of campus after finals.

in old days we were allowed to stay

how dumb kicking students out

Archived