• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boycott The Steve "Big Dog" Duemig Show

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

If he sets up the calls as anonymous as that last one, he's stolen a page from the McMurphy book and can't be held accountable for all the ******** she was prompted to say.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

LOL he just said that we usually play good on Thursdays but not on Saturdays again.  Um.  I am confused.

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Duemig's show is a joke. And I hope some Clearchannel higher-ups are listening and when this is said and done and if Leavitt is cleared of everything, He should be banned from broadcasting on any Clearchannel station.

• Content Count:  90

"maybe a mental problem" (Leavitt has), definitely an anger management problem..

This is too much!

This is a set up call it is hilarious.

They are going to build pressure from the community to get Leavitt fired (and I am sure woolard.)

Duemig is one perverted and demented person.

This show is amazing.  Now I know why some of you Tampa people converse the way you do.  Listening to this guy is bad for one's one intellectual deveolpment.

Sorry bulliever but if your talking about the lady that just called in everything she said has happened at some point or another.....The **** is only starting to hit the fan with this situation.....

• Content Count:  728

God only knows what kind of crap this guy is going to come up with tomorrow.

• Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

Duemig's show is a joke. And I hope some Clearchannel higher-ups are listening and when this is said and done and if Leavitt is cleared of everything, He should be banned from broadcasting on any Clearchannel station.

I don't see anything wrong with taking a different side on the story but some of this stuff is like TMZ level gossip until someone is cited as a source.  I am not saying that it could not be true because it could be, but shouldn't they let the investigation play out?  If he did it, he did it.  If all these people witnessed it, I would think the truth will come out.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

"maybe a mental problem" (Leavitt has), definitely an anger management problem..

This is too much!

This is a set up call it is hilarious.

They are going to build pressure from the community to get Leavitt fired (and I am sure woolard.)

Duemig is one perverted and demented person.

This show is amazing.  Now I know why some of you Tampa people converse the way you do.  Listening to this guy is bad for one's one intellectual deveolpment.

Sorry bulliever but if your talking about the lady that just called in everything she said has happened at some point or another.....The **** is only starting to hit the fan with this situation.....

Were you the one coaching her?

Doesn't she know it's Woolard and not Woodard?  Is she really that close to the situation to say "Woodard" can't do anything about Leavitt but she doesn't even know the guy's name?

Let it rip good man.  We need to have all of it out on the table.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i just got home and that mary lady was a ******* idiot.

this is really angering. maddening even.

i like that she says she has inside info...but can't say who she is for fear of everyone knowing who she's connected to...riiiight.

what i find funny is that they're calling for all the old players and coaches (who were apparently run off from football cuz of CJL) to come forward and add more support to get him fired.

i think these people have lost definition of what it means to lay hands on coaches and players. this lady is acting like leavitt was shanking his coaches with a sharpened toothbrush on the sideline.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If you really know something, let us know.  Otherwise stop pretending.  I used to pretend I knew things in sixth grade, too.

Archived