• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boycott The Steve "Big Dog" Duemig Show

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Way back in the day when I did listen to him, i remember that he had butt buddy caller that was a big UCF fan .... if memory serves me correctly.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I just broke the boycott in time to hear Duemig say that he bets Jim Leavitt wishes he had accepted the invite to the St. Pete Bowl to have shorter practice schedule and thus avoid the media.

Granted I don't listen to this guy, heard of him when I lived there..but he's confirming what a lot have said about him.

How can Leavitt accept an invite that he never received?  The St Pete Bowl did not want USF and UCF in the same year.

Duemig is an idiot.

His new nickname should be "Big Dork" (I had a nastier name that was censored) instead of "Big Dog".

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

How can you NOT listen to this guy - he's a clown.  And his callers are hysterical.  The guy one now is a real expert on Bulls games, he knows nothing about scores, but he's upset about CJLs "faces" on the sidelines.  Sounds like one of our own there.  :)

You have to listen, it is entertainment as E.T. said.  He's funny. 

He's saying Leavitt has committed a crime. 

This is a cornucopia of hilarity...I say holdoff on the boycott and enjoy the humor.

Boycotting this imbecile is wrong.  It's like boycotting this main board when the kooks come out.

You guys local should call him and talk.  Otherwise he controls it all.

He's now saying Leavitt can find a way to lie, and not tell the truth, which is ironic considering he just had McMurphy in there with him.

You guys have to listen to him today he is a kook.  He's got the logical capability of juvenile chimp.  Silly.

Now "big dog" is condoning violence against Leavitt.  I have it recorded but I need to replay.  if that was my son, I'd blah, blah, blah...

End the boycott.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Way back in the day when I did listen to him, i remember that he had butt buddy caller that was a big UCF fan .... if memory serves me correctly.

That guys name was Clay I think. I thought he used to post on this board.

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Boycott ended. Im sure before this ends, he will have flip-flopped more than John Kerry

• Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

I was listening today.  I was confused when he and a caller said that USF usually plays good on Thursdays but are generally too worn out on the other days from being overworked.  This is so confusing to me that I am thinking I did not hear it correctly.  

It's nice to see that USF is getting some local media coverage...  I guess?   :-\

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

That guys name was Clay I think.

That's it .... ****, Flip, nice memory.

Boycott ended. Im sure before this ends, he will have flip-flopped more than John Kerry

Thanks FutureUSFstudent for officially ending the boycott.

Now, line up callers to the show and if you must, protesters at his door (I hear he won't present viewpoints he doesn't agree with).  He should be held accountable for his accusations and threats.

Archived