• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boycott The Steve "Big Dog" Duemig Show

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

This situation is under investigation....you need to know nothing about the situation and only the people inside should and will tell the honest truth......

I'm not a Leavitt fan but I'm quickly becoming a mostlyIhavenofnclue hater.  "You need to know" that your insufferable rants are getting old.  You obviously know nothing and add nothing nothing but shadowy innuendo.  If you can't add something of substance that is truthful, then please go elsewhere, I tire of your adolescent nonsense!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This situation is under investigation....you need to know nothing about the situation and only the people inside should and will tell the honest truth......

I'm not a Leavitt fan but I'm quickly becoming a mostlyIhavenofnclue hater.  "You need to know" that your insufferable rants are getting old.  You obviously know nothing and add nothing nothing but shadowy innuendo.  If you can't add something of substance that is truthful, then please go elsewhere, I tire of your adolescent nonsense!

It's fun to play on the internet.  Sometimes i pretend I'm a Viking!!!!

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

The only time he ever talks about USF is when we lose or somthing awful happens. He never even mentions the Bulls unless he is talking crap about us. The guy is a jackhole, and he will get his. Steve Dumig, you are king *****.

So true. Before 2005 the program  almost did not exist as far as local sports talk goes.  That is why a lot of us don't listen anymore.  I usually have music on my XM and rarely listen to local sports talk radio.

Boycott ended. Im sure before this ends, he will have flip-flopped more than John Kerry

Thanks FutureUSFstudent for officially ending the boycott.

Now, line up callers to the show and if you must, protesters at his door (I hear he won't present viewpoints he doesn't agree with).  He should be held accountable for his accusations and threats.

He does do live remotes.  I would like to hear a  :bs  :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs chant a la "Animal House" while he is on the air!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The only time he ever talks about USF is when we lose or somthing awful happens. He never even mentions the Bulls unless he is talking crap about us. The guy is a jackhole, and he will get his. Steve Dumig, you are king *****.

So true. Before 2005 the program  almost did not exist as far as local sports talk goes.  That is why a lot of us don't listen anymore.  I usually have music on my XM and rarely listen to local sports talk radio.

Tampa sports radio is atrocious.  620 is a joke the guys like Sharp, and Pulowski (SP?) have a ton of potential but they are left to toil in unattractive time slots while hacks like Duemig, Ron and Ian, and Silio get the good available time slots. 1010 is pretty bad too all they got is Pepper. 

Sorry bulliever but if your talking about the lady that just called in everything she said has happened at some point or another.....The **** is only starting to hit the fan with this situation.....

If you really know something, let us know.  Otherwise stop pretending.  I used to pretend I knew things in sixth grade, too.

Are we really supposed to listen to what you have to say with an arrogant and condesending board name?

Tampa sports radio is atrocious.  620 is a joke the guys like Sharp, and Pulowski (SP?) have a ton of potential but they are left to toil in unattractive time slots while hacks like Duemig, Ron and Ian, and Silio get the good available time slots. 1010 is pretty bad too all they got is Pepper. 

This is so true.  Ron and Ian, Silio are nothing short of terminal.  They are unlistenable.

Yeah  mosthavenoideawhataninvertibrateyouare ,  tell us who you are or are you just a coward?  I can promise you if I had seen Leavitt do something out of line or illegal and felt the need to post it, I would not be hiding behind a silly name.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Just as I thought.  You have nothing of relevance to add.  So please stop with the useless posts.

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

I disagree.  I like Flip & Bill and JP.  I liked Flip and Bill when they were on 1470/1040.  Unfortunately Benardzyck was there too and he's terrible.

Sharp and Paulowski are great.  Love it when Sharp hosts Ron and Ian and Justin takes over for Duemig.  I tuned in today because Justin said he'd be back but apparently Duemig felt the need to hammer Leavitt and Justin is too fair minded to do so.  Or maybe he didn't like that Justin criticized Duemig's boyfriend, Raheem Morris.

I listened to the bit with Mary and it was clear she was a set up.  The Woodard thing was a dead giveaway.  Duemig said it first and she latched on for so long.  Someone who actually works in the athletic department would know that it's Woolard.  Maybe she's McMurphy's mom and one of his sources.  Maybe Duemig is one of his sources too.

One thing I do know with sports talk.  The true king of it passed on too soon.  I wish Chris Thomas were still here.

Archived