• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wednesday Press Conference canceled

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

since there's an investigation going on, would you really expect them to have a press conference? They're trying to gather facts, why would you put people out there without talking to them first?

you need to get out in front

they called the press conference

they need to update faithful and press

let the sunshine in

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

since there's an investigation going on, would you really expect them to have a press conference? They're trying to gather facts, why would you put people out there without talking to them first?

you need to get out in front

they called the press conference

they need to update faithful and press

let the sunshine in

by saying what, "there's an ongoing investigation, we'll updated you when we have all the information."?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

For the record, I only brush/touch co workers bottoms when asked to.   8-)

but i was thinking about some wrost case scenario stuff last night.  I mean lets say this is true and Leavitt is fired, the guy is probably going to be pretty much unemployable for a while.  If you read this site you may know I have never been a big Leavitt supporter, even when things are going great, just something about the guy tells me I wouldnt want to play for him. But I never questioned his passion and love for USF football and this would be devastating to the man personally.  We , including anti leavitt guys, need some damage control and if he were to get fired we should praise the man for what he did for USF, before this situation, instead of anti leavitt guys gloating and being the "told you so" types.  Everone makes mistakes, some pay a high price for it.  He brought us from being excited to beating teams like Bowling Green to beating teams like Auburn and FSU.  No matter what happens I will always remember that.  Just a little public service announcement, thats still a big IF of course.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sounds like a fire prevention advertisement after your house was burned down by an arsonist.

Guest Scherdin

Man you guys have way too much time on your hands to be thinking about all the "what if's."  

Cancelling one press conference and ending some practices early is not the end of the world.  This drama has been turned into a he said, he said, he said bull**** story.  

If a press conference was held, it would be all about this week's story.  Nothing about the bowl game, passports, seniors last game recruitng etc.  So with the investigation still going on the response is going to be "we are still looking into all of the sides statements, no comment"  That would be real fun to listen to.  

They are trying to protect a CURRENT player, the coach and other players and having this story tear the program apart.  There are still a lot of eyes and ears following college football right now, coming out with a half *** press conference would do more damage then good.  This is the right choice.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Ron and Ian asked Justin if he had talked to USF and he said that all he got was that leavitt is suppose to be saying something this afternoon after practice. Whatever that means.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Well at least I know who the Judge is now.  Thanks for clearing that up Bruce.  I will wait for your ruling.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  4,501

Bruce -

You have to be young because your idea of charging around and "getting answers" is hilarious.  Trust me - life isn't so clear cut and more often then not you don't get a chance to defend yourself until you are in front of a superior or Judge.

Oh - by the way you have now posted on an internet site that you sexually harrasse co-workers "if they want it".  Man - you got to be smarter then that.  Don't say things like that - they can come back to haunt you.

• Content Count:  12,293

Brett MIGHT have misquoted Miller's dad but there is no way Brett could of misquoted a phone conversation that Miller's brother had on live radio with Ron and Ian.

Obviously there was a situation at halftime between Leavitt and Joel Miller.

As much as we all want to blame Brett here....brett was given this story and he ran with it.  I would really like to hear the original conversation between Brett and Joel Miller's dad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Brett MIGHT have misquoted Miller's dad but there is no way Brett could of misquoted a phone conversation that Miller's brother had on live radio with Ron and Ian.

Has this been confirmed yet?

As much as we all want to blame Brett here....brett was given this story and he ran with it.

Just like he was given the Huggy bear to USF story and ran with it ... just like he was given the Famous wants out of his commitment story and ran with it .... just like he was given the USF is under NCAA investigation for basketball improprieties story and ran with it ... and those were just off the top of my head.

Archived