• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Send JP Peterson your McMurphy story

jd77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

so this is 100% not true?

If it is you can bet your *** the university will cover it up.

There is no covering this up dipstick. If it is indeed true( highly unlikely) there are over 100 witnesses!!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

There is no covering this up dipstick. If it is indeed true( highly unlikely) there are over 100 witnesses!!!!!!

and each one of those witnesses have a reason to keep quiet. Hopefully some outgoing seniors will be interviewed by the AD.

and each one of those witnesses have a reason to keep quiet. Hopefully some outgoing seniors will be interviewed by the AD.

None of them have a reason to be quiet. If it were true he would be fired and none of the players would have to deal with being a tattle tale. The reason none will talk because just like the father said it was no big freaking deal!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

None of them have a reason to be quiet. If it were true he would be fired and none of the players would have to deal with being a tattle tale. The reason none will talk because just like the father said it was no big freaking deal!

thats not what he said to Brett its also not what the Wharton HS coach said

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I know you're a Brett homer, but after his article last month can we believe those were the actual quotes?

According to Brett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the key part you are missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you find it odd that Mcdoucebag hasn't written 1 positive thing in his blog since he has been released of his duties at Bull beat writer for the Trib??  

Answer that question.

• Content Count:  574

While I commend the effort, I think you made a couple of mistakes that will probably result in JP not really taking it seriously. Like mentioned, you don't know if he was fired or not plus this probably won't sit well with him either:

The guy actually makes up unnamed sources and gives the quotes and even his named sources, he just changes their quotes to aid his agenda.

And to do it right, the Jerrid Famous backing out of his commitment ******** probably shoud have been brought up also ...Along with the Huggy Bear to USF fairy tale.

Have you seen the update by Greg Aumun?

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-bulls-coach-jim-leavitt-denies-striking-player/1058816

Paul Miller said his son has had a long relationship with Leavitt, attending USF football camps since he was 11 years old. After one semester at the Citadel, the Wharton graduate transferred to USF to become a preferred walk-on in 2008 and totaled seven special-teams tackles as a redshirt freshman. He has four tackles this season.

The Fanhouse.com report quoted Paul Miller as saying "you do something like that, you put them in jail" and that Leavitt "crossed the line." He told the Times both quotes were taken out of context.

"He asked me what I did for a living, and I said, 'If you did that on the street, you'd go to jail,' " the former police officer said. "That doesn't mean I would say that about Coach Leavitt. That's not what was said. Joel said, 'Dad, we're fine. I know he didn't slap me. He was just trying to get me going.' "

Joel Miller calls his high school coach, David Mitchell, after most USF games to talk about his play. Mitchell said he talked with Miller after the Louisville game and he made no mention of the incident; Mitchell only heard of it Thursday when told by another high school coach who had heard about it.

"The best thing would be for (Miller) to tell you what went on, instead of me saying, 'This is what was told to me,' " said Mitchell, who was quoted in the Fanhouse report.

He asked his dad unrelated questions to get quotes to use out of context. And his HS coach said he just heard of this second hand and was never told by Miller who calls him after every USF game.

Its all made up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

You mean like the basketball coach saying that Jarrid wanted out of his commitment to us ....?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Joel Miller calls his high school coach, David Mitchell, after most USF games to talk about his play. Mitchell said he talked with Miller after the Louisville game and he made no mention of the incident; Mitchell only heard of it Thursday when told by another high school coach who had heard about it.

"The best thing would be for (Miller) to tell you what went on, instead of me saying, 'This is what was told to me,' " said Mitchell, who was quoted in the Fanhouse report.

He asked his dad unrelated questions to get quotes to use out of context. And his HS coach said he just heard of this second hand and was never told by Miller who calls him after every USF game.

Its all made up.

Those quotes from Mitchell don't do anything to contradict what BM's story said he said ..... Even BM is not stupid enough to put exact words in somebody's mouth. THAT would be grounds for a lawsuit.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Those quotes from Mitchell don't do anything to contradict what BM's story said he said ..... Even BM is not stupid enough to put exact words in somebody's mouth. THAT would be grounds for a lawsuit.

No, but he apparently went a circuitous route to get the quotes from Mr. Miller to help his story.

Archived