• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chad Spann

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Im done with Kion Wilson he runs his mouth all year, especially during Rutgers week and doesn't back it up. Im just done hearing about our defense. Its not that good. Next year will be much improved hopefully we keep our comments to ourselves. Lets just win you can talk afterwards

He is our best player on Defense by far. He couldnt do it alone.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  403

Welcome aboard NIUHuskies - thank you for you post.  You are correct.  USF hasn't not historically done well against a power runner.  (we haven't done all that well against the pass this year either).  Tell your receivers to run about 8 yards and turn around.. they'll be open all day... at least other team's receivers have been all year.

Hopefully both teams have some fans show up for the game and both teams can utilize the bowl for future recruiting.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If they implement a power running game, we may have our hands full.  We havent been able to stop a power running attack ever since... well, ever.

We held UConn to 127 yds, and we out gained them on the ground with 193 yds. I'm just going to go ahead and say that this game will be a blowout, similar to USF vs. UM with the tables turned. The diparity in talent between the BE and MAC will be evident.

Not concerned about Spam.

• Content Count:  667

If they implement a power running game, we may have our hands full.  We havent been able to stop a power running attack ever since... well, ever.

We held UConn to 127 yds, and we out gained them on the ground with 193 yds. I'm just going to go ahead and say that this game will be a blowout, similar to USF vs. UM with the tables turned. The diparity in talent between the BE and MAC will be evident.

UConn beat us this year.. stats are for losers.

With USF football, anything is possible.  I saw Army beat us in our own Homecoming.  Yea, that was scheduled to be a big blow out win for us.

• Content Count:  5,241

With USF football, anything is possible.  I saw Army beat us in our own Homecoming.  Yea, that was scheduled to be a big blow out win for us.

So he brings up stats proving you wrong and now stats are for losers?

UConn beat us cuz they were still able to throw the ball in the cold, not with power running

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

You can blame that loss on the special teams. Or if it would make you feel better, it has become inceasingly popular to blame it on Leavitt. Take your pick. Just don't blame the loss on UConn's power rushing attack.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

Man,.... USF scheduled them? ???  I thought it was a Conference USA game.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Im done with Kion Wilson he runs his mouth all year, especially during Rutgers week and doesn\'t back it up.

Kion Wilson had like 17 or 18 tackles against Rutgers.

it wasn\'t Wilson who put up a goose egg on the scoreboard.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

BTown, it was the defense that gave up 31 points to a true freshman QB. Also was our team that out coach once again.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks for coming but seriously we aren't trying to recruit this kid.  No need to send highlights of him "breakikng" those 2 yard runs up the middle against MAC/Sun Belt or whichever other teams NIU plays.  He will get stuffed, even against our PALTRY run defense.   

Archived