• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will International be Lowest Attended Bowl Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

Well Ill chime in

Im planning on going because

#1 Im a BULLS fan

#2 Is cheaper to get there than El Paso, which I also made it to and certaintly a nicer place.

#3 I was born in Cuba and lived in Miami or Tampa MOST of my life and I have been to places with temperatures in the Teens and guess what? I still have all my body parts and didnt have to buy a new wardrobe. Is call layering and im sure you have everything you need right at home.

[glow=red,2,300]#4 It is NOT  ameaningless game because my Bulls are playing and I want them to win[/glow].

I know some people have legit excuses, but if you keep making excuses waiting for the "right" bowl to go dont complain when USF gets passed over for another team with a worse record but better traveling fan base.

Go Bulls!!!

YES SIR  :clap  I especially believe in answer #4

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

IF it happened to be the BCS Championship - how many could suddenly find a way to make?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldnt attend this game if it were in Miami...but thats just me and Im a bigger fan than 95% of the bulls fans I know in real life (not on the internet). 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

IF it happened to be the BCS Championship - how many could suddenly find a way to make?

It isn't though.  It's a game against a non bcs team not even good enough to win their non bcs conference.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I wouldnt attend this game if it were in Miami...but thats just me and Im a bigger fan than 95% of the bulls fans I know in real life (not on the internet). 

That's a real Bulls fan!

You live in Miami and wouldn't attend a Bulls game if the bowl were held down there?  You must be one of those uppity Bulls fans (with horrible "Bulls fans" for friends.  :D

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

AND there are fewer than 5% that are that big a fan...interesting.

I guess the attendance will be that low.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I won't be making this game, not because I'm not a fan, but because my friend is getting married on the 2nd.

Would I go if I wasn't? Eh...1000 is a lot of money to spend on a game that isn't huge...

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

That's a real Bulls fan!

You live in Miami and wouldn't attend a Bulls game if the bowl were held down there?  You must be one of those uppity Bulls fans (with horrible "Bulls fans" for friends.   :D

I live in Tampa, but my point is even if the game was in driving distance I wouldnt make it, not worth my time (especially) or money.

I dont call them real "Bulls fans".  Our fans are so predictable, you have the ones that wont go because they thought we were going to win a national championship and when they realized they have no clue gave up.  Then you got the super fans like some of the good people on this site, know their stuff but are just as bad because are great at making excuses for a sandlot style coached football team who does a team titanic impression every year.  What we do know is people from both sides of this spectrum wont be there and I dont blame any of them.  

but at least we have 16 more practices...something we can all look forward to.  :-\

• Content Count:  4,879

I've been to every bowl game and it bothers me that I won't make this one.  Just can't do it this year.

why not bro?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I live in Tampa, but my point is even if the game was in driving distance I wouldnt make it, not worth my time (especially) or money.

I can understand the money argument - that's a personal decision.  As far as not being worth your time - that sounds like the "casual" category of fan.

As to this:

I dont call them real "Bulls fans".  Our fans are so predictable, you have the ones that wont go because they thought we were going to win a national championship and when they realized they have no clue gave up.  Then you got the super fans like some of the good people on this site, know their stuff but are just as bad because are great at making excuses for a sandlot style coached football team who does a team titanic impression every year.  What we do know is people from both sides of this spectrum wont be there and I dont blame any of them.  

but at least we have 16 more practices...something we can all look forward to.  :-\

I have no idea what that has to do with Bulls fans choosing to go to a game or not.  By your argument, a Bulls fan (by your definition) would have skipped several games throughout the season that just weren't that big.  But hey, we need "fans" of all types.

Archived