• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will International be Lowest Attended Bowl Game?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I've been to every bowl game and it bothers me that I won't make this one.  Just can't do it this year.

why not bro?

1. I don't really do well in snow & ice.

2. a lot of money to go somewhere when it'll be to cold to explore the city.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I live in Tampa, but my point is even if the game was in driving distance I wouldnt make it, not worth my time (especially) or money.

I can understand the money argument - that's a personal decision.  As far as not being worth your time - that sounds like the "casual" category of fan.

As to this:

I dont call them real "Bulls fans".  Our fans are so predictable, you have the ones that wont go because they thought we were going to win a national championship and when they realized they have no clue gave up.  Then you got the super fans like some of the good people on this site, know their stuff but are just as bad because are great at making excuses for a sandlot style coached football team who does a team titanic impression every year.  What we do know is people from both sides of this spectrum wont be there and I dont blame any of them.  

but at least we have 16 more practices...something we can all look forward to.  :-\

I have no idea what that has to do with Bulls fans choosing to go to a game or not.  By your argument, a Bulls fan (by your definition) would have skipped several games throughout the season that just weren't that big.  But hey, we need "fans" of all types.

youre probably right I am just a casual fan but only by means of emotion.  When it comes to knowledge I read this board and other mediums of usf to know most if what i need to know, but my emotions have been conditioned to not care too much for this team the last 5 or so years.  Plus the fact I never believed in the head coach dating back to about 5 years ago before the new anti leavitt breeds.

no way am i a "super fan", I had to be convinced and bribed with a free ticket to go to the Miami game.  Something about fighting traffic, paying for parking, crowd full of obnoxious fans on both sides and of course my prediction of us being slapped around all game coming to a reality..really made me not want to waste my time (again more important) and also the 60-70 bones I would drop to not enjoy myself.  I couldve been at mons, just keeping it real and honest. 

Archived