• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who the hell is NIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hint: don't comment on other peoples happiness....i'm quite happy....

Whats amazing is how your presume I was not there

What's amazing is that you presume that the comment took any presumption on attendance and was aimed directly at you.  Hint: don't take everything in life so personally, you'll be a happier person.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Just goes to show you how little "fans" know about their own program.  USF has played NIU twice already in our short history.  We lost to them in a close road game in 2001, and waxed them at home in 2002.  I remember both games, and was at the 2002 game.

Yeah, I watched the one in 2001 on TV and then saw the 2002 home game in person.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Whats amazing is how your presume I was not there....I was.....not only that, but our program should be beyond these days....

Just goes to show you how little "fans" know about their own program.  USF has played NIU twice already in our short history.  We lost to them in a close road game in 2001, and waxed them at home in 2002.  I remember both games, and was at the 2002 game.

That's an issue for the conference to deal with - the crummy tie-ins.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

That sir we can agree on

Whats amazing is how your presume I was not there....I was.....not only that, but our program should be beyond these days....

That's an issue for the conference to deal with - the crummy tie-ins.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I understand it's essential to know your programs history, but I was 10 years old when we played them. I would consider myself a pretty die hard fan as well.

You're making me feel old!

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I understand it's essential to know your programs history, but I was 10 years old when we played them. I would consider myself a pretty die hard fan as well.

You're making me feel old!

Haha, sorry! Freshman c/o 2013 right here  ;D

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

CFN had us ranked #31 prior to UConn and NIU #73. Barring an Act of God, we should tear this one up.

8-5 season, three bowl trophies. It could be a lot worse.

• Content Count:  7,890

Also Michael Turner went to school there

I'm pretty sure he was there when we played them.

you would be correct

• Content Count:  4,879

this bowl and its tie in go away next year so if we couldn't get to the Gator, maybe this is good, as long as we win.  3 wins in 3 dif bowls ain't all bad

Archived