• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who the hell is NIU

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

More hardware for the trophy cabinet! Given who NIU have beat this year, I've got to think that even a completely unmotivated and poorly coached Bulls team can handle them. I hope.

speaking of embarrassment

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Days Won:  22

wow what a season. I can say one thing, I dont know a **** thing about NIU. But we will win by 30. We lose this game and we should leave the whole team in Canada.

LOL now I know why you complain so much, you werent around for our beginning stages. UNI has played USF twice and we are 1-1 against them.

I still remember the first time we played them with Blackwell throwing to Rubin only to lose by a FG at the end of game. We then went to Pitt and won our FIRST big game vs a BCS team.

Also Michael Turner went to school there

I'm pretty sure he was there when we played them.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm sorry Dr. Phil that I upset your positive world.....USF played bad this year and NIU did not defeat one top 25 team.....both teams played like crap...so they are perfect match

play like crap and you will play crap.....

Crap stays at home.   In the Toilet Bowl I guess.

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Just goes to show you how little "fans" know about their own program.  USF has played NIU twice already in our short history.  We lost to them in a close road game in 2001, and waxed them at home in 2002.  I remember both games, and was at the 2002 game.

I understand it's essential to know your programs history, but I was 10 years old when we played them. I would consider myself a pretty die hard fan as well.

It's okay Oprah, you can cry that much more! :cry2 :cry2

Whats amazing is how your presume I was not there....I was.....not only that, but our program should be beyond these days....

Just goes to show you how little "fans" know about their own program.  USF has played NIU twice already in our short history.  We lost to them in a close road game in 2001, and waxed them at home in 2002.  I remember both games, and was at the 2002 game.

Pretty sure he meant the original poster...

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Awwww....did I ruffle your feathers pumpkin......daddy knows this is your board.....so I'll let you have the last pop tart......everything is going to be OK.....now...see, daddy made the boo boo go away

It's okay Oprah, you can cry that much more! :cry2 :cry2

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

I might be the only one, but I'm kind of excited by this game. No, I won't be traveling to it (work and family prevent that), and no it's not a BCS bowl, but, hey, it's an unexpected bowl (I don't think many actually thought WE'D be going to TORONTO) and it's against a team we've only played twice, and split the series with. It's been a crazy season, so why not? It could be fun.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Whats amazing is how your presume I was not there

What's amazing is that you presume that the comment took any presumption on attendance and was aimed directly at you.  Hint: don't take everything in life so personally, you'll be a happier person.

Archived