• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are not a real Bulls Fan If....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

You all were saying how great Kelly is and that its the coach's fault when teams aren't up for a game. Well, look at Cincy today, what a disaster. And last year, get to the big game and lose. He can't get it done either.

he already has a big east title...

even with a loss today he would earn a share of the BE title and an 11-1 record with a possible at-large BCS bid.

And he has a BCS loss. Get the the big game and not do it. USF, has a chance to be 3rd in the Big East depending on several things going right, something USF has not been before.Uh, that's progress, not demise.

lol Brian Kelly has won more games in Conferense this year than CJL in the last 2 years. CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

Wow. I wonder if you were saying the same thing early this year after we beat FSU.

since last year. The FSU win was nice but we all knew we would choke in the Conference.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You all were saying how great Kelly is and that its the coach's fault when teams aren't up for a game. Well, look at Cincy today, what a disaster. And last year, get to the big game and lose. He can't get it done either.

he already has a big east title...

even with a loss today he would earn a share of the BE title and an 11-1 record with a possible at-large BCS bid.

And he has a BCS loss. Get the the big game and not do it. USF, has a chance to be 3rd in the Big East depending on several things going right, something USF has not been before.Uh, that's progress, not demise.

lol Brian Kelly has won more games in Conferense this year than CJL in the last 2 years. CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

USF is a mid major school, if you mean academics. What is USF, like 3rd or 4th tier? If you search the national media your thoughts on CJL are shared by no one who makes a living writing about college football.

pretty confident nobody is talking academics.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

Randy, you really shouldn't back yourself into such a position.  It then becomes a situation (as it already is for some here) that you want him to continue to lose to get rid of him because you took the position that he can't do it.  Those typically making this statement of a coach typically become so entrenched it becomes personal.  never do they come back and say "I was wrong" - they simply fade away.  It's not much of a position to take.  By all accounts if he were to walk out today, he would be hailed a success simply for his "body of work" as so many like to resort to when discussing other coaches.

That's all I will say.  It's just an unhealthy way to go about it in my humble opinion.

• Content Count:  14,415

Yeah, Cincy does great in conference, but is not as good against out of conference ranked teams as USF has been. That Texas beat down sticks out along with the VT loss.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

So if I watch anothe sport I'm not a bulls fan? Whatever.

CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

Randy, you really shouldn't back yourself into such a position.  It then becomes a situation (as it already is for some here) that you want him to continue to lose to get rid of him because you took the position that he can't do it.  Those typically making this statement of a coach typically become so entrenched it becomes personal.  never do they come back and say "I was wrong" - they simply fade away.  It's not much of a position to take.  By all accounts if he were to walk out today, he would be hailed a success simply for his "body of work" as so many like to resort to when discussing other coaches.

That's all I will say.  It's just an unhealt

hy way to go about it in my humble opinion.

He did a great job getting us to the Big East, but his body of work since 2005 is not good. What are we a game under .500 all time in the Big East with 5 wins vs Cuse. It needs to stop. I hope he proves me wrong. I just dont think he has it. He should go to FAU and get them in a Big Conference. He is out of his league and wont hire coaches that can help him.

Yeah, Cincy does great in conference, but is not as good against out of conference ranked teams as USF has been. That Texas beat down sticks out along with the VT loss.

wow

THE GOAL IS TO WIN YOUR CONFERENCE. God some Bulls fans amaze me.

wow

How long do you give Coach Heath?

wow

How long do you give Coach Heath?

Heath is a much harder job, and is doing some **** good things here. Basketball is improving and football is taking a dump. Heath needs an extension.

Seriously, go on the record.  How long do you give him? Amaze me.

Archived