• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are not a real Bulls Fan If....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

ill be watching, but this game is meaningless

Meaningless? Really? You crack me up- If we lose this game you are going to see all the same crowd that has been going ballistic on this board asking for every coach and their mother to be fired and calling many of our players out for having no heart and being "clowns" back on this same board going ape-**** once more, but is meaningless right? LOL

Weather we win tonight or not I am still convinced that CJL is no going to get it done here

Well I disagree with that opinion.

well we will see. CJL has a lifetime pass here. There is 0% chance he is ever fired.

I've already come to terms that he will be here until the end of his contract(at least). I don't think he is the best guy for the job but I'll remain behind him until he is gone.

nothing we can do

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i guess i am not a real fan

if my lady wants to do something together i will not watch the meaningless game

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

You all were saying how great Kelly is and that its the coach's fault when teams aren't up for a game. Well, look at Cincy today, what a disaster. And last year, get to the big game and lose. He can't get it done either.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Fantastic. and maybe your lady will keep you busy long enough from posting on this board for awhile.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You all were saying how great Kelly is and that its the coach's fault when teams aren't up for a game. Well, look at Cincy today, what a disaster. And last year, get to the big game and lose. He can't get it done either.

he already has a big east title...

even with a loss today he would earn a share of the BE title and an 11-1 record with a possible at-large BCS bid.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

That would be correct

even with a loss today he would earn a share of the BE title and an 11-1 record with a possible at-large BCS bid.

And he has a BCS loss. Get the the big game and not do it. USF, has a chance to be 3rd in the Big East depending on several things going right, something USF has not been before.Uh, that's progress, not demise.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508

And he has a BCS loss. Get the the big game and not do it. USF, has a chance to be 3rd in the Big East depending on several things going right, something USF has not been before.Uh, that's progress, not demise.

lol Brian Kelly has won more games in Conferense this year than CJL in the last 2 years. CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

lol Brian Kelly has won more games in Conferense this year than CJL in the last 2 years. CJL is a failure who belongs at a mid major school.

Wow. I wonder if you were saying the same thing early this year after we beat FSU.

USF is a mid major school, if you mean academics. What is USF, like 3rd or 4th tier? If you search the national media your thoughts on CJL are shared by no one who makes a living writing about college football.

Archived