• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are not a real Bulls Fan If....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

EVERY Bulls fan WANTS a Big East championship and is the goal of coaches, players and fans. Some of us realize that our team talentwise is not there yet.

You want to help this team get the BE championship with this or any other coach? Start giving more money so we can build dining room facilities and spend more on assistant coaches.

We keep talking about our Athletic facility, yet go check out EVERY Big East school and they have a beter situation. Heck even UConn's facilities are better

we have out recruited cincinatti in each of the last... what? 4 years?

we have talent on this team...

According to who? the recruiting sites? Look at the number of playmakers in both teams and let me know if you really think that is true. Look at the number of players going on to NFL and that will give you an idea if we are really getting better talent.

sending players to the NFL has a lot more to do with player development rather than recruiting talent out of high school

Ok if you want to look at it that way.

According to Scouts avg player star rating

Pitt has outrecruited USF EVERY year ( 4 in a row) our record vs them?  2-3

WV has outrecruited USF EVERY year ( 4 in a row) our record vs them? 3-2

Rutgers has outrecruited USF THREE out of FOUR( 3 years) our record vs them? 1-4

Louisville has outrecruited USF THREE out of FOUR (3 years) our record vs them? 3-2

Last year was first time outrecruited UL and RU

So we are 9-11 vs team that have outrecruited us according to Scouts

USF has outrecruited Cincy THREE out of FOUR years, our record vs them 1-4

USF has outrecruited Syracuse THREE out of FOUR years, our record vs them? 5-0

USF has outrecruited UConn EVERY year, our record vs them? 2-2

Our record vs teams we outrecruit according to Scouts? 8-6

you are proving my point...

we are out recruiting cinci and they are winning BE titles.

and you miss my point. We are being outrecruited by UL and WV yet we are winning vs them and we are 2-3vs Pitt that has outrecruited us every year. According to those ratings we have no business beating those teams.

In fact if you go by recruiting ratings USF should finish behind Pitt,WV,Rutgers and UL, 5th in the Big East, yet many on this board think we have the talent to be #1 in the league.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

all i was trying to say is that talent isnt the only reason we are losing...

i think it is a lot more than that

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

You think? Hmm.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

and my point isthat we dont have the talent many think we do. I think there are coaching problems but I also think many assume that we have better talent than every Big East team we face and the reality is that we are at best in the middle of the pack, just as our record suggests.

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

Gee  I guess I am not a true Bull.  Stuck in freaking hospital.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

But...not alot of us are going...we would if the team showed some heart and won/competed in games they were supposed to win!!!

This is completely no true - If we were 9-2 right now we would still not have more than 1,000 people there. I just spoke to the USF rep here in CT and she said we sold around 100 tix for tonight. BTW the year we lost at Uconn with still having a shot to win the BE we had just over 200...so sorry but history has proven we don't travel well - hopefully this will change over time

I never said we would have 1000 people there...but I will say this.  I WOULD HAVE WENT if we actually showed some heart at Rutgers...so would have all the Bulls fans I talked to at the Rutgers game. 

Thats all i was trying to say.

AND also...there were WAY MORE than 200+ people there 2 years ago.  We may have not sold our allotment...but there were many bulls there, i would bet that most didn't buy tickets from USF.

GO BULLS!!!

Archived