• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Big East 2010 and Beyond.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The Bulls have been in the middle of the pack since joining the BE.  What will happen when Louisville and Syracuse fall back in line? Will the Bulls fall to the cellar?

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The Bulls have been in the middle of the pack since joining the BE.  What will happen when Louisville and Syracuse fall back in line? Will the Bulls fall to the cellar?

[sarcasm]Yep, because we will absolutely not get any better.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]Yep, because we will absolutely not get any better.[/sarcasm]

Yep, because we haven't got better.

Guest nybullsfan

this thread is pointless and should be merged into the "fire leavitt" thread

or better yet, let's merge all the negative threads into one big "I'm frustrated" thread

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulls are headed in that direction

Those two programs have too strong of an alumni to stay down too long. And we haven't improve in the BE. And your not concern??

• Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I was thinking about this the other day.  Not sure when Louisville will get better but Syracuse slashed its staff in order to get better.  West Virgina may take a little dip. If USF does not make improvements they will be at the bottom of the Big East.  But it does not matter unless there is a epiphany, I do not see anything changing any time soon.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If we don't gut our offensive coaching staff we will be in the cellar

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Anyone who can't see progress in recruiting in this program has no clue. The program is finally starting to get depth at key positions. It will only get better, wait until next year and see how BJ matures and some of those recent signees coming into play. We are finally getting to where most of you think we already are or hope we are. Have some patience and some faith. The football program is in good hands and is going in the correct direction, unlike programs at say, FSU and Notre Dame.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone who can't see progress in recruiting in this program has no clue. The program is finally starting to get depth at key positions. It will only get better, wait until next year and see how BJ matures and some of those recent signees coming into play. We are finally getting to where most of you think we already are or hope we are. Have some patience and some faith. The football program is in good hands and is going in the correct direction, unlike programs at say, FSU and Notre Dame.

All of that "depth" from recruiting is mostly on the defensive side of the ball not on the offense where it mostly needed. And what is the difference between the players we have now and the 4  and 5 stars at FSU and ND? Not much.

Archived