• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whats wrong with our student body

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Thanksgiving is on thursday not Saturday and there are classes on Monday. Also I know things havent changed that much since I was a student so the majority of the students still live less than 3 hours away from tampa. Oh did i forget to say its the BIGGEST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON AND SOME WOULD SAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM.

But when you attended the three hours were closer because the roads had not been paved yet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Saturday is football day, Thursday and Friday are family days. Nothing and i repeat nothing will disturb my football days. If i wanted to visit with family I'd do it over Christmas, there ain't no USF football game then.

• Content Count:  7,890

Thanksgiving is on thursday not Saturday and there are classes on Monday. Also I know things havent changed that much since I was a student so the majority of the students still live less than 3 hours away from tampa. Oh did i forget to say its the BIGGEST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON AND SOME WOULD SAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM.

But when you attended the three hours were closer because the roads had not been paved yet.

Not that old c/o 2005

• Content Count:  2,558

Saturday is football day, Thursday and Friday are family days. Nothing and i repeat nothing will disturb my football days. If i wanted to visit with family I'd do it over Christmas, there ain't no USF football game then.

unless we end up in Charlotte

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

What he said.

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  1

Dumbest post of all time. Are student section is great. I have been very very impressed with the student section this year. And I have no doubt they will show up in force for the Miami game. I went to USF from 03-07 and now have season tickets. Even as recently as then we couldn't pay students to go to the games.

Football>Family

• Content Count:  1,390

I asked some friends that go to UF if they were going to the FSU game or if they were staying home the entire weekend. Two of them are going, while 2 of them will be staying home the extra day. They also mentioned that some of their friends won't be making the trip back to G-Ville for the game.

Obviously the situation is different in G-Ville, but USF isn't the only school that will see kids choosing family over football this weekend.

That being said, I'll be coming back over to be in the student section and my family will be in their usual seats that they have for season tickets in 114!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with BullFreak, we need a loud nasty atmosphere come Saturday and we need every student we can get. This game is huge!

Miami is going to be bringing the most visiting fans we will see until FSU comes to town... I would wager that between those coming from Miami and the droves, upon droves of local adopted Canes fans there may be about 15,000 Canes fans in RayJay.

Southies and Northies must unite!

• Content Count:  1,390

Most people seem to be skipping over something that has already been said...... There are only 300 section guest tickets left for students.... That should = 100/200 FULL and 300 potentially full by game day.

So given that "it's Thanksgiving weekend" excuse. Do any of you think that there will be empty seats in the student section in hogtown? I know for a fact in 96, 98, 2000, and 2002 that when the gaytors went to Tally there weren't any empty seats in the student section.

FSU-UF was played the week before back then.  Spurrier always wanted a week off between FSU and the SEC Championship gmae.

Archived