• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Comments from coaches?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would bet that UF, AU, UT, TCU, Cincy, and BSU all have 18-21 year old players too.

It's more of a problem with play calling and NOT making any adjustments to the opponent that way I see it. Oh and discipline

Well you're arguing a point different than the other poster.

FireEveryoneDamnit.gif

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

What are the questions you feel aren't being asked?

Did you get the one about the eye black?

Greg is a reporter not a whiner.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

When you say the coaches aren't being asked about losses, are you reading the local newspapers? We quoted Canales and Tresey (in addition to Leavitt) in Friday's game story, then came back to the offense and Canales in Saturday's paper. Both coordinators have spoken to the media after every game, something that couldn't be said of their predecessors in past seasons. Questions have been asked and answered. We're asking why the team isn't playing well, we're asking why they're inconsistent, all the things you ask teams after losses. What are the questions you feel aren't being asked?

Greg, it's not the questions, it's the answers you're getting. Until you can phrase the questions where the answers are " We suck as coaches and should be fired immediately", they're not going to be happy.

:angrymob

Guest Bullieve it

I hear from someone very close to the team that Leavitt blew up on his special teams coach at halftime as the coach was trying to show Leavitt a problem with punt coverage. Leavitt supposably  slapped the white board out of his hand and they got in each others face. I also hear Tresey and Canales want out because of Leavitt. This is from a very credible source.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

When you say the coaches aren't being asked about losses, are you reading the local newspapers? We quoted Canales and Tresey (in addition to Leavitt) in Friday's game story, then came back to the offense and Canales in Saturday's paper. Both coordinators have spoken to the media after every game, something that couldn't be said of their predecessors in past seasons. Questions have been asked and answered. We're asking why the team isn't playing well, we're asking why they're inconsistent, all the things you ask teams after losses. What are the questions you feel aren't being asked?

ask why they brought back Jamar Taylor to waste his season on six plays...

ask Jim when we will compete for a BE title....

ask why we use a backyard style offense...

ask about the complete lack of fundamentals and discipline on team...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

some of you need to remember these are 18-21 year old college students.

okay so you are telling me they haven't dealt with this type of stuff for their entire life?

next time someone disagrees with and criticizes my post i'm going to tell them i'm a 21 year old college student and that it is wrong to do that.

I guess i don't feel bad because I am in their age range.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I hear from someone very close to the team that Leavitt blew up on his special teams coach at halftime as the coach was trying to show Leavitt a problem with punt coverage. Leavitt supposably  slapped the white board out of his hand and they got in each others face. I also hear Tresey and Canales want out because of Leavitt. This is from a very credible source.

Unsubstantiated innuendo will only make you one of the hated dark-siders.  Do you really want to wear that cloak after only 15 posts?  I'll say my prayers for your survival!  :D

Archived