• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An open plea....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Please, please, please go to the game Friday, and get everyone you know to go. Wether we win or lose, we can NOT have a 1/2 empty stadium on National TV, we simply can NOT, that would kill much of the progress that we've made in recruiting.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

I think you will be greeted with apathy.

It's not about the game.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Please, please, please go to the game Friday, and get everyone you know to go. Wether we win or lose, we can NOT have a 1/2 empty stadium on National TV, we simply can NOT, that would kill much of the progress that we've made in recruiting.

midseason meltdowns year after year do more to damage our recruiting than anything else.

kids want to play for winners.  they don't want to play for a team that has become the butt of jokes every October.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Look I drive from Gainseville have to take a day off work I already have a hotel tickets etc..... So every home game is really a short away game for me but that being said right now I really don't feel like going to this game. The wife won't go and my 4 year old son wants to stay home and get ready for Halloween. So do I go and watch us maybe win or spend time with family? C'mon this team has played with my emotions too much this year!!!!!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

ill be there.

• Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

While I am embarrassed by this game performance and think changes might be needed I will be there this friday night and will be traveling from Miami.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We'll be there to root on the Bulls. Hopefully, THEY show up.  :(

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i started going to Bulls games years ago because i didn't have sh** else to do on Saturday afternoons, and the coeds were always lovely.

i still don't have sh** else to do, so i'll be there Friday.  plus i already have tickets, and doubt i'd get much value out of them down here in Bradenton.  i'd have to drive to the stadium to scalp the tickets, in which case i might as well just go.

but yeah, this might be one of those "get plastered and talk to girls by the pirate ship" kinda games.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Why would i not show up? I will still support the team, but i have lost all faith in Leavitt and this staff.

Archived