• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only 650 tickets left for UM game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

with 650 Tickets left, I wonder if they will open up the stadium to the superbowl capacity to cram in more seats. Make sense to me. Can anyone find out?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

For the Superbowl they bring bleachers into both of the areas in the endzones (like where the ship is).  I highly doubt they would do that for our game.  It's not like with the superbowl where the tickets are $1000+ each.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

For the Superbowl they bring bleachers into both of the areas in the endzones (like where the ship is).  I highly doubt they would do that for our game.  It's not like with the superbowl where the tickets are $1000+ each.

yes and no

They bring in bleachers, but they have never dismantled the pirate ship and put bleachers in its place. The NFL says it adds to the stadium character.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Is this 650 yotal or 650 individual with a couple thousand in the remaining for the 3 game package only?

I remember this being the case in '07

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Is this 650 yotal or 650 individual with a couple thousand in the remaining for the 3 game package only?

I remember this being the case in '07

TAMPA - The second ever meeting between USF football and Miami is quickly approaching a sellout.

Only 650 tickets remain for the instate showdown and those can only be purchased through mini-plan packages on GoUSFBulls.com or by calling 1-800-GoBulls

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204816900

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Regarding game time, I thought I read somewhere long ago that they were going to alternate the start time of our game and UF/FSU over the course of the series. If CBS has the rights to the UF/FSU game this season then my money would be on us being a night game. It might just be me but CBS seems to love putting their SEC games on at 3:30 and ESPN/ABC have been showing the majority of night games this season.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

looks like a sell out

when was last time usf had a crowd this big

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Regarding game time, I thought I read somewhere long ago that they were going to alternate the start time of our game and UF/FSU over the course of the series. If CBS has the rights to the UF/FSU game this season then my money would be on us being a night game. It might just be me but CBS seems to love putting their SEC games on at 3:30 and ESPN/ABC have been showing the majority of night games this season.

hahahaha

i dont think uf/fsu gives a rats a$$$ about our game

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

hahahaha

i dont think uf/fsu gives a rats a$$$ about our game

Yep I second that!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Since ESPN was the brainchild behind the USF- Miami Thanksgiving rivalry series, I expect that they will, therefore, showcase it in the best timeslot possible on one of their networks. I doubt that ESPN/ABC has a deal with CBS as to the timing.

Archived