• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am officially off this board until the Bulls Win Again

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

you are all living in denial... go check out Ohio State's board...

ANY sports forum goes haywire after a loss especially a loss of this magnitude.

I can handle all the negativity all day. None of this will matter after we beat Pitt.

No thanks.

As pointed out - it's not the same comparison.

And just because some other message board turns to **** when their team loses a game does not mean this one has to.  It certainly is NOT the reason I, and our donors, spend money to run this one.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Intelligence and conversation need not be replaced with ********, complaining and attacks on the very program we support.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As a donor i expect all opinions to be welcome here, even the negative ones.  If people can't handle reading negative opinions then messageboards aren't for you as they usually bring out the most negative people because of the anonymity (regardless of subject matter).  If you see a negative thread title don't click it or click it and go make coherent arguments as to why that person's stance is wrong but whining about it does nothing to solve the problem either way.  Also that little start topic button isn't just reserved for the negative Nancys make a puppy dogs, butter cups, and rainbow thread if that's your kinda thing but making a thread to let people knwo that you are "taking your ball and going home" is softbatch.  

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

you are all living in denial... go check out Ohio State's board...

ANY sports forum goes haywire after a loss especially a loss of this magnitude.

I can handle all the negativity all day. None of this will matter after we beat Pitt.

No thanks.

As pointed out - it's not the same comparison.

And just because some other message board turns to **** when their team loses a game does not mean this one has to.  It certainly is NOT the reason I, and our donors, spend money to run this one.

All of them do... I'm not saying it should be the case... but it is... I'm a Steelers fan and an active member of steelernation.com... whenever the steelers lose the season is over and the sky is falling.

How about Notre Dame's board... very comparable situation. Tons of them are complaining. It just happens... It isn't good but it is just the way it is.

• Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

hey bulliever --- maybe you could make an "After a Loss" Forum, where anyone who wants to vent can do so. And you can just move all the whiny, bitchy threads there.. just a thought..

people just need to stop complaining when others don't see everything the same way they do...

I don't consider myself negative unless it comes to the rotation of the WRs and RBs. I am not condoning negativity on here but i'm telling you this board would really suck if everyone had their green and gold goggles on.

hey bulliever --- maybe you could make an "After a Loss" Forum, where anyone who wants to vent can do so. And you can just move all the whiny, bitchy threads there.. just a thought..

then people want what they have to be seen they post it in this forum... that will just be a place for negative comments to be moved by mods to

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

people just need to stop complaining when others don't see everything the same way they do...

This is the problem here, and all other discussion boards on the internet.   

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

This better be **** un-necessary...we better not ever ******* lose again...It's a ******* joke for a 13 year old program to lose a God**** game and it better not ever ******* happen again.

>:D

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I'm not crazy about the fire Leavitt threads or any of that stuff, but isn't the idea here to discuss USF sports?  We lost the latest game and for the most part people are talking about the latest game and how it compares to the last few years. I guess we can go back to talking about Wofford or WKU. Or we can talk about the beating the Pats are putting on the Oilers errr Titans in the snow.

Archived