• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which Big East team do you dislike most and why?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not too sure why but I have always found myself disliking Rutgers more than any other Big East program. It just seems there is something about their program that I find it hard to even want them to win even in games where it would help the Big East.

I don't find myself disliking any of the other programs in the Big East but there is just something about Rutgers.....losing to them puts such a bad taste in my mouth and especially the way we lost to them last year. Hopefully we can beat them this year and beat them pretty bad since they decided to run up the score and keep throwing against us last year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  114

Rutgers without a doubt.

That theft of FIU by a fellow conference member put it over the top for me.

• Content Count:  1,386

Rutgers (1-3, 25%)

Cincy (2-5, 29%)

Pitt (3-3, 50%)

WVU (2-2, 50%)

L'ville (3-3, 50%)

UConn (4-2, 67%)

'Cuse (5-0, 100%)

• Content Count:  108

i wouldn't say they all own us...if you look at the guy above you it shows that the only 2 teams we are actually under .500 with is rutgers and cincy

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

1) Rutgers - They stole FIU from our schedule this year.  They've robbed us the last two seasons in football.  They're backetball coaches tried to have students thrown out of the SunDome.  They're baseball team ruined our chance at a conference title in 2008.  They posted a recruitment billboard across the street from RJS. Greg Shiano is a d-bag. Need I say more.

2) West Virginia - I feel it more of a respectful rivalry, while Rutger is just pure hate.

3) Cincinnati - Beating us 4 years now in football. If my memory serves right, it was Cincinnati that robbed us of a bowl bid back in 2002 when we went 9-2.

4) UConn - Twice we go up there needing a win, twice they beat us.

5) Pittsburgh

6) Louisville

7) Syracuse

• Content Count:  5,241

1. Rutgers because of the close games in 06 and 07 with very questionable calls.

2. Cincy because the owned us for 4 years.

3. Then Uconn, because like Louisville (who is #4) we cannot beat at uconn.

4. Louisville for reasons above.

5. West Virginia, sure we've gone 2-2 the past 4 years, but that last one was an irrelevant game at the end of the year and the 1st one was too. we beat them twice when it mattered.

6. Pittsburgh, cuz they beat us last year.

7. Syracuse. I dont hate them, we've beat them everytime.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Rutgers is the only team in the Big East that I really, truly hate. Losing the way we have to them the last 3 years, Schiano being a complete doucher, and a run in with a group of their fans the first time they came to Ray Jay have left me hoping for an 0-12 season every year for them

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i wouldn't say they all own us...if you look at the guy above you it shows that the only 2 teams we are actually under .500 with is rutgers and cincy

the two teams i hate the most.

Archived