• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Jimmy Leavitt this song is for you

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Jimmy,

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, well you won't fool me again. For the third year in a row Jimmy, USF started nice only to lay an egg during the "Big Game".

I recommend stop playing I-AA teams all together and just go out an play other quality BCS schools. It will give the players and the coaching staff an opportunity to sharpen their skills.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Dear Jimmy,

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, well you won't fool me again. For the third year in a row Jimmy, USF started nice only to lay an egg during the "Big Game".

I recommend stop playing I-AA teams all together and just go out an play other quality BCS schools. It will give the players and the coaching staff an opportunity to sharpen their skills.

What, you weren't impressed by the Wofford, McNeese fest?

I love USF but for just one I would like to see USF play a top tier program and play a complete game. I truly believe USF has the ability but for some reason I do not think they will get over that hump.  Its more than just the talent its a mentality not sure USF has that or will ever get it. Just think about the demeanor and the last 5 coaches to win the national championship, there is a certain mentality about them that I do not see in Leavitt.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this is the kansas state way

usf will have an above .500 record but never win a thing

• Content Count:  4,879

I love USF but for just one I would like to see USF play a top tier program and play a complete game.

sorry you missed the Auburn game, and WV and Kansas and (do I need to go on)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I love USF but for just one I would like to see USF play a top tier program and play a complete game.

Yeah I was wondering what would make this guy happy?  12-0?  With so many big wins, it sort of negates any value to this thread..

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Not really for the board - but for the handful of clowns that take it over after a loss.

• Content Count:  45

I agree.  I cant remember the last time I saw a coach of a top tier team running around the sidelines trying to get his players rowdy.  It leads to things like the players chest bumping on the field right before the 3rd down play when cincy backup qb ran for 70.

A complete game consists of both the offense, defense and special teams doing their part to win the game. Off all the games you listed only the Kansas game would qualify for a complete game. The Auburn game was riddled with turnovers and USF got pedestrian in the second half, I mean the back to back QB sneaks exuded confidence in the offense (sarcasm).  WV was good but minus Pat White in the second half hmm, not to sure the defense really won that game.

Archived