• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Kelly IS ARROGANT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

If you win, you can say almost anything. We'll still burst his bubble

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

whats the purpose of this post? it's already obvious he is arrogant just like most cincinnati fans. just a thread to show your man crush for the guy. i'll love it tomorrow when we smack him in the mouth.

The purpose was to show that not only is he arrogant but he is being more and more vocal about it. I thought it was interesting that he would say the biggest problem on offense was scoring too quickly.

Most would say it is the blocking or routes could be crisper, BK says it is scoring too quickly ha.

Or maybe the purpose of your post was so that you could run back to your board and complain that "those mean USF fans" are calling BK arrogant...

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Kelly will be gone in a year or two and cincy football will be back to normal.

Maybe. Maybe not.

He will more than likely 3-peat for coach of the year in his 3rd year. A lot of schools will want him. I hope he stays.

No matter what he will leave the program better than he found it. We are in good shape for the future with or without Brian

Isn't that what UL said :)

I agree he will leave the program in better shape for the future.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This reminds me of Rich Rod's Yankee comments before coming here a couple seasons back. We all remember how that turned out........

• Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

In the PAST doesn't count! Tomorrow is all that counts in football.

Different year, different players, different coaches and I hope a different outcome.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

just saw a report on ABC 28 to where it was an interview with Gilyard....he was talking about how all of them feel that they had the best week of practice and they are dangerous when they all feel like this.....wow-i really hope he meets one of our safety's over the middle....i don't want him to get injured, but this kid needs to be checked...

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I don't even think it's arrogance. You ever watch Brian Kelly on the sidelines during games? He's just intense and competitive and he can't turn it off.

By the way, the most important hire a football program ever makes is when they have to hire the guy who follows the guy. Louisville screwed up badly with Kragthorpe. If someone comes along and grabs Kelly (I'm not convinced this will happen), Cincy has to get the next coach right.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

TD-THROW TD-RUN RUSH YARDS COMP % YPR

CINCI   15                     12               692         66.5         13.2

FSU     9                     10               771         67.6         12.1

I'm having a hard time seeing where Cinci's offense is so superior to FSU's......considering FSU has played 3 top 25 teams and Cinci has yet to play 1.....and the stats are not that far off.....i'm just not buying it....Pike's quick passes up the seams against inferior competition-good win in Corvales, but thats all i'm giving them....

Archived