• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West side 300 Level

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

The West 300 level is open for $35 per seat; thats ridiculous; how are they going to try to sell out with those prices. Tickets aren't usually that expensive are they?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

yes that's normal pricing.... $10 seats are available in the corners up there as well...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The West 300 level is open for $35 per seat; thats ridiculous; how are they going to try to sell out with those prices. Tickets aren't usually that expensive are they?

Yes they are.

Why do people think you should be able to walk-up and get into a Bulls game for $10 on a regular basis? We're still one of the cheapest tickets in college football I would imagine. My tix to FSU were 70+ rows up in the endzone and were $50. I guarantee you that the 300 level tix in Ray Jay are better seats. Why should USF have dirt cheap prices?

Maybe I am wrong, I just don't see what is so "ridiculous" about it. Again, to open up another section of the stadium costs USF some pretty big money I think. They can't just open it up and take a loss by selling dirt cheap tickets. The $10 promotion was just that, for a limited number of seats. If you missed it, you have to pay full price.

• Content Count:  122

Nice to see them opening the west side up. Looks like we may be able to get to the 60,000 fan goal. Still I wonder how many people tried to buy $10.00 tickets yesterday when non were available and now will not try again. Seems like with their marketing blitz they should have ensured that the ten buck tickets were always available.

There is a much higher demand for FSU tickets than there are for USF tickets obviously. FSU probably sells out every game. $35 is a lot for the upper bowl; especially when other people are getting them for $10. I would at least think that the 300 level would be less expensive than the 200 level. That seems like common sense.

• Content Count:  1,991

Nice to see them opening the west side up. Looks like we may be able to get to the 60,000 fan goal. Still I wonder how many people tried to buy $10.00 tickets yesterday when non were available and now will not try again. Seems like with their marketing blitz they should have ensured that the ten buck tickets were always available.

Is DC BULL going to be amongst  the 60,000?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

Snooze, you lose.

USF doesn't make any money except for tix.

• Content Count:  7,890

I hate people that complain about the 300 level and the pricing. Stop going to a game here or there and by season tickets and help grow the program

• Content Count:  574

FSU does not sell out every game, hence the reason they scheduled us this year.  That was their first sell out in like 4 years I believe they said.

And since when did $35 become a "ridiculous" price for a ticket?  That is dirt cheap.

It became a ridiculous price when they are selling them for $10. Why not sell them for $20-$25 and sell out rather than asking some fans to pay 3.5 times the price that other fans are paying? Even if they were all $35, the fans paying that price wouldnt feel like they were getting ripped off if thats how much it costs to go to the game; but if I paid $30 yesterday and now $10 tickets are available I'd be pissed.

Archived