• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

STUDENTS! DO NOT SKIP SCHOOL THURSDAY GAME DAY!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

the place might be crawling with teachers...

Courtesy USF:

USF Unveils Exclusive Faculty & Staff Deal For Oct. 15 Showdown with Cincinnati

TAMPA - The University of South Florida Athletics Ticket Office has an exclusive ticket offer only for USF Faculty and Staff.

All USF Faculty and Staff from each of the five campuses are eligible for the BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE promotion for the next football home game against No. 8 Cincinnati.

Faculty and Staff can go online to GoUSFBulls.com to purchase the tickets for the marquee Thursday night showdown.

All faculty and staff will be emailed the promotion code (via USF email), which will be required to receive this exclusive offer on GoUSFBulls.com.

This offer includes the very best seats available on a single game basis and allows our hardworking fellow Bulls to purchase two tickets for the price of just $18.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i can guarantee i won't be in class that Thursday.

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

i have class on thurs evenings and im definitely skipping.  this is college, not high school so i can do whatever i want lol.  are there any students on this board who would let me come along with them to the game?  i was supposed to go with a dude in my class, but he's saying he has a test on that friday and might not be able to go.  i used to go with a few buddies but i always ended up having to pay for their tickets because theyre not students and thats not happening anymore.  so if there's any students on here who will be sitting in the student section and could possibly meet me on campus thursday and let me tag along with them, let me know.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

i dont have class.....but if i did and my professor was holding class i would show up to shove my foot in their ass and tell them to go to h-e-double hockey stick.....then proceed onward to the game

• Content Count:  1,390

I only have class from 1230 to 145 on Thursdays so no conflict for me! I have a pre calc test on Friday, but I'll be studying a few days before the game, and then probably a little after the game. The game won't be over THAT late. Can NOT miss this game!!

• Content Count:  242

I only have class from 1230 to 145 on Thursdays so no conflict for me! I have a pre calc test on Friday, but I'll be studying a few days before the game, and then probably a little after the game. The game won't be over THAT late. Can NOT miss this game!!

After the game you should be chugging beers and celebrating a bulls victory.... studying is for the weak. 

• Content Count:  1,629

I work till 5, then straight up to the game.

• Content Count:  1,777

Why don't people do this for basketball games?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Why don't people do this for basketball games?

Because USF isn't located in North Carolina.  They don't do it for baseball, tennis, swimming, cross country, or any number of other sports either.  Can't fight it.  Florida is a football state.  Even if our basketball team becomes competitive it will still be second to football.

Archived