• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out this typo.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

i think the average person across the country would get us confused. we're 70 minutes and one letter away. kind of like how i dont know what the hell the difference between CMU, EMU, WMU is. apart from the obvious first initial

CMU is a fine academic institution whose alumni are some of the best human beings ever to walk the face of the earth.  EMU and WMU....not so much.  Just my opinion.  ;D

Eric

Eric, I think you confused them with USF!  ;)

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

During the SU game one of the TV announcers called us FSU. I THINK that is an improvement over being called UCF.  ;)

Caught that too.. lol

I heard that, too.  Those announcers sucked.  I was going to lose it if they said "...and these guys are coming off of the biggest win in program history last week..." one more time.  That was getting annoying.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

i think the average person across the country would get us confused. we're 70 minutes and one letter away. kind of like how i dont know what the hell the difference between CMU, EMU, WMU is. apart from the obvious first initial

CMU is a fine academic institution whose alumni are some of the best human beings ever to walk the face of the earth.  EMU and WMU....not so much.  Just my opinion.  ;D

Eric

Might someone on here be a CMU grad, hmmm? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Eric

Might someone on here be a CMU grad, hmmm? 

I didn't realize there was also a college named for Cardinal Mooney ...

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

For some reason, I was watching some ACC show last night and Joe Hamilton kept calling us UCF. I was waiting for one of the other hosts to correct him but they let him say it 100 times.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It must be really confusing trying to remember who is who.  ;D

Signs starting to point to John Brantley Share

Alex Esselink, Editor

October 06, 2009 "He's been around a little bit. Not much," Florida backup quarterback John Brantley said of starter Tim Tebow. "He's just trying to recover, and the best way for that is just to rest and relax."

Despite coach Urban Meyers claiming all is well, Tebow has yet to be cleared to practice and USF sources indicate that even if he is, Brantley will get the start Saturday against LSU.

Source: Palm Beach Post

Archived